Releases for this month

Yeah well I hate to say it but it's been super disappointing. It's May 29th and it has been all ALR & PPR minus one or two things. I was hoping that the items everyone suggested would be released throughout the entire month. Come on guys bring on the new items!!!!!! I wouldn't consider this Imagineering month at all :( Sorry but I had to voice my opinion which i never do and I have been playing for two years.

aliceblue

I'm going to disagree. Been wanting these Pan and Alice items for ages, and many of them were never released in the original game before it closed. It means we finally have enough to do something with these themes. (Of course it helps that they are two of my favorite movies/rides!)

I'm not saying the alice and peter pan items shouldn't have been released at all. I don't mind that they were but when almost ALL the items have been ALR & PPR it just doesn't make sense for the "theme of this month". I think a lot of people were pumped up because they asked us for suggestions on what items we would like to see in the game and sadly not much has been released at all. I just would like to see more new good quality items.

Yeah, I mean i've been kinda overhyped for this month and I understand where a lot of people are coming from, but from what Amy had said in game most of the items suggested were supposed to be released this last week of the month. Now since she is unwell i'm unsure of when it is being released but that is where the bulk of it is supposed to be. I just wish that was communicated better so everyone understood XD

I'm confused as well. I thought the purpose of imagineering month was to create items that a lot of players wanted to see in game. Maybe I misinterpreted the thread that asked for in-game suggestions but, I didn't expect there to only be ALR and PPR furniture items released this month.

Then again I also understand that the designers also have things going on (i.e. illness, work/school, etc.) that are much more important than myVMK.

Sorry I am bringing this topic up again but what is going on?? This month has the same items just recolored!! Do we not have designers anymore? Plus everything says coming soon. I miss the way the game used to be :( I never have complained before even when there was so much drama back a few months ago but I feel like if I don't speak up then this will just continue. I understand the staff have lives but if you are going to commit to this game that so many people play then why not do it the right way?

I completely agree with kcoop, it actually feels like what happened when og vmk closed, everything started slowing down and we could feel it beggining to come to an end. It feels to me like we are going to have an announcement soon saying myvmk is going to close and I really dont want this to happen. The staff are behind on a lot of things and it feels like they might give up. Maybe we should skip this latest month and give them time to work on the releases that were supposed to come last month. This gives hem time to get everything back on track and start a fresh month for july. I can imagine how stressed staff are and this could sort this problem. We as players would have to have a kind of empty month in the knowing that july would be a month thats back on track :)

I completely agree with kcoop, it actually feels like what happened when og vmk closed, everything started slowing down and we could feel it beggining to come to an end. It feels to me like we are going to have an announcement soon saying myvmk is going to close and I really dont want this to happen. The staff are behind on a lot of things and it feels like they might give up. Maybe we should skip this latest month and give them time to work on the releases that were supposed to come last month. This gives hem time to get everything back on track and start a fresh month for july. I can imagine how stressed staff are and this could sort this problem. We as players would have to have a kind of empty month in the knowing that july would be a month thats back on track :)
Agreed :)

Sorry I am bringing this topic up again but what is going on?? This month has the same items just recolored!! Do we not have designers anymore? Plus everything says coming soon. I miss the way the game used to be :( I never have complained before even when there was so much drama back a few months ago but I feel like if I don't speak up then this will just continue. I understand the staff have lives but if you are going to commit to this game that so many people play then why not do it the right way?
Amy is be hide on things right now. that why it say coming soon. *this month not really about countdown to summer* just some thing to put up