Remember the armies in the original VMK?

Gladly

i'm a frog...and i'm feeling F R E S H
If you were on the original Disney VMK, you probably remember those roleplaying rooms. Tron, vampire, Black Pirate, all that stuff. Remember it? I was a member of the Tron army. That roleplaying was my life. I miss it.

It was a HUGE thing back then. There were probably as many haters of the roleplay as there were members of it. I am hoping that someday the roleplaying will return here on MVMK!

DMoCTTA

My personal experience with armys was confusion. I thought it was ACTUAL REAL armies so I never signed up LOL. But the rooms they had were cool

Gladly

My personal experience with armys was confusion. I thought it was ACTUAL REAL armies so I never signed up LOL. But the rooms they had were cool
LOL. They kinda were real armies, but not in real life. Just online. The leader of the army would even attack other armies with troops. It was fun, and sometimes hilarious. This happened a lot with the Vampires and the Tron because for some reason they were huge enemies. XD

Gladly

Yeah, I remember going to "zoos" wearing the Expedition Everest jacket and pretending to be a wolf.
Good times.
Yeah! Weren't the zoos fun? I owned a few zoos here and there. I also owned adoption centers, lol. :D