Revenge on the Magic Kingdom - Prologue

Kimi Lamperouge

Kimiana Jones, Captain!
Prologue

She waited.
Day after day.
Night after night.

She could feel when the moon was setting and the sun was rising but she was never able to fully see it. She knew the sun would cast it's rays among the lands and everyone would wake up to a great big beautiful tomorrow.

Pathetic

She absolutely hated their small little faces; she hated their pale skin or dark skin or even green skin. Whenever one came by she would scream at them, sending fires of hell in their direction. Sometimes she just wished one would accidentally fall or clumsily step into her range....But they were always careful, making sure to stand back up against the cave walls, away from the scorched stones.

She wanted to roast every single one of them alive, and the thoughts gave her a sickly comfort that made her evil black heart sing with joy.

She wanted to devour the little pink man with the mustache who came and cowered at her every day. She longed to crush the adorable little brunette with the mouse ears, and swipe away the girls in the blue crystal dresses who sang the same song every time they arrived to receive their reward.

What a despicable, humorless life. They were worthless and greedy; however they were very brave for showing up in her prison in order to find the measly amount of credits. None of them stayed for more than five minutes because of how frightening she was, however so many of them appeared…

She wanted to roar to the heavens in rage. Revenge boiled deep in her veins. Fire surged through her black soul. These pitiful children think they are safe in their home…but they won’t be for long. Opportunities will arise, and after five hundred years of captivity, soon she will be free.

The Magic Kingdom will be dust and ashes behind her wake.

((Sooo....new project? A tale about the evil dragon who has had enough of her imprisonment underneath the castle and plans revenge. In this story, the Magic Kingdom will be considered "real", as in, the people live their lives happily in their own guest rooms and in the areas inside the kingdom, currency is credits, the economy is established by the organization of furniture and rooms, for the residents make a living turning their rooms into cafes, restaurants, hair salons, stores, whatever. The NPCs are real characters, I kind of think of them as like the Guardians of the Kingdom. They are powerful and wise, but they cannot do much because the residents must learn to protect themselves and their home. I have a million ideas, such that some residents (I really mean MyVMK players but I call them residents because the Magic Kingdom is a real "kingdom") have different abilities or ways of thinking from the "Land" they originated from (like someone from Fantasyland can possibly use magic, or someone from Tomorrowland is wicked smart and loves science, or Adventureland is people who are I dunno brave and very strategic, and then Frontierland....I have no idea.)

The story involves the Sword in the Stone, however I REALLY do not want to incorporate the "Chosen One" stuff. I don't like that. I can take a million ideas because I would love to expand on this idea. Please message me character ideas, plot ideas, lore ideas, I would appreciate a Beta reader as well. Also encouragement to continue would be nice. I dunno if anyone likes this idea or not x.x

I haven't figured out all the details yet, but yeah. I plan on making a cast of characters. And its gonna be awesome. I hope.

Last edited: