❥Rosie the Riveter Egg

Doodlebug

나와 싸울

Women's History Month

The month of March is labeled as Women's History Month for the United States and that is why I chose to design my Easter egg after Rosie the Riveter, a well-known feminist icon.
Rosie the Riveter was used as propaganda during World War II when the country's men were all being sent to fight the war. Six million women entered the workforce to support their families while their fathers, brothers, and husbands fought for our nation. Rosie proved to women that despite being a female, working was a patriotic duty and it mattered not one's gender to contribute to their country. Their pay and treatment was not at all equal to men's, yet they kept working. As a payment of homage to those women and the women today who are proving to society that they can rise above expectations and stereotypes, here is an Easter egg of Rosie the Riveter.

International Women's Day is on March 8th

In-Game Name: Doodlebug
Forums Name: Doodlebug

Doodlebug

나와 싸울
BEST EGG EVER.
THIS EGG DESERVES AN OSCAR & AN ACADEMY AWARD & A TONI & ALL THE AWARDS IN THE WORLD.
Cri katie you are what dreams are made of[DOUBLEPOST=1427759019][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm in love with it. Can I have a framed copy with your autograph?
For one hug yes[DOUBLEPOST=1427759138][/DOUBLEPOST]
You make me wanna do a Fifinella one (actually makes me want all things Finfinella in game)

This egg is glorious!
Thank you so much! And oh yes. Love for our favorite gremlin <3