RPG section??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already know that there has been a thread on this from a couple months ago (September?). (So feel free to close this thread)
I never had seen any staff members take notice and actually put into the forum.
A lot of players love RPGs (including me) and I've been wanting to for the longest time. So, please.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
In oVMK I remember suggesting a roleplay forum. They implemented it, and no one used it. ;p

Graham

オミッド
In oVMK I remember suggesting a roleplay forum. They implemented it, and no one used it. ;p
Hopefully, more people will use it this time around. Not many people showed interest on oVMKF.

I was one of the people who actually showed an interest. It helped my post count. :) It had been a long time since I did, and I felt like tryin' out one. One of my friends even open a VMK related one. :3

oh, such a good amount of shared agreements! :)

bad idea. you cant even have pg-13 themes here so what's the point
The point is that most likely a good amount of us have grown around RPGs being PG or G rated, so I don't think It'd matter whether if there was PG-13 theme. At least toward me: I wouldn't care for a PG-13.

I'm not exaggerating. that's why i quit my x-men roleplay on openvmk.

I'd hope they'd be more lax on this game if there is an RPG section, but i wont be participating so it's fine. I wont tell the waiter you can't have your cake.

Just keeping this thread alive. Hopefully, there's hope for an RPG section.

Status
Not open for further replies.