Saving Private Sven (GAME)

:halcyon: HELLLO :halcyon:
Decided to try again for Best Game Room this month, hope you guys like it!

major credits to @Lost for ur countless hours and patience w/ helping me build this room ily

AND THIS IS THE NEW & UPDATED VERSION BC STAFF MADE PURPLE FLAGS TRADEABLE TYTYTY @Jessica Farrell @JiminyCricket @Elegance FOR TRADING ME THEM IM CYRUING

Last edited:

Melisixle

THIS GAME IS RIGGED!
I played 5+ times did not win. Princess hates me. I have officially cut her out of my life. She doesn't deserve my love. Do not- I REPEAT- Do NOT play this game if you are Princess's friend! She will rig is so you don't win.

Congratulations on winning best game room :) A friend had mentioned your game to me before and since I've been keeping an eye out to see if it was open when I'm on, but the timing hasn't worked out quite yet. I'm looking forward to playing sometime, if you're still hosting!

Congratulations on winning best game room :) A friend had mentioned your game to me before and since I've been keeping an eye out to see if it was open when I'm on, but the timing hasn't worked out quite yet. I'm looking forward to playing sometime, if you're still hosting!
thank youuu! and ahh i've been planning on hosting a few games soon, just let me know by PM when you're on and i'll do my best :) would love for you to try it!

Congratulations on winning Best Game Room!
thank you so much! :rose: