Screen goes black after loading the game

I just joined the site and every time I enter the game the loading bar goes like it normally should and then the screen goes black. Anyone else have this problem?

I've had this problem ever since the latest update tonight.
There was a weird text bug for everyone tonight, then there was an update. Ever since that update I haven't been able to get on.
I have windows 8.

Symphony

This exact same issue is happening to me, and I'm using a Dell with Windows 7. I've also tried different browsers. Restarting my computer, clearing the cache/cookies, and reinstalling shockwave haven't worked either.

Yea I tried restoring my computer to an older date, clearing cache, different browsers, and installing an older version of shockwave. It's odd that it isn't working, and I have no idea why. I can't figure it out.
I checked to make sure it wasnt' some weird IP ban, so I know it's not. It just wont let me on. I've tried contacting staff but....

Papsikle

This is happening to me as well. I tried logging in after a long break because I heard monster's inc items were out and I've tried 3 different browsers, clearing cache and updating computer/shockwave but nothing works.

Bug

its happening to me too I also have toshiba windows 8