Security Risk; huh?

As quoted on the FAQ on the MyVMK launching website
Does a scary-looking pop-up appear warning you of a security risk? This is a normal security pop-up from Shockwave. To stop it appearing again, just click the third box and "OK."
I have done this, and now the game will disconnect immediately and ask to re-authenticate. I am on a Work; Windows XP Computer. Any Suggestions?

Baka

I thought it was supposed to be the first two boxes you had to check. The third one, from what I remember, is to deny access from the application.

Whip

I boot into Windows XP to play the game, and it's the first checkbox that you want to check, iirc. I'm not sure if the pop-up differs between Shockwave versions, but like Baka said, I think the third option was deny access to the remote address.

EDIT: I checked and I was incorrect, the third option was "Don't Ask Again" but to allow all movies to access any location without asking. The first option is the best option security-wise, but either shouldn't cause the problem you're having; sorry!

Baka

I was mistaken. The third option is to allow future access by any movie, so it should work for you.

As Kevin said, it's most likely your work blocking it (and maybe tracking it!). Don't get yourself in trouble ;)

Thanks everyone, but I checked with Tech Department; saying I was "working on a project work related " ;) It wasn't being blocked.. just an error with the game connecting to the computers here Hmmmmm.......