selling everything+rares

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyKaye

sure, sorry i havent been around. lmk when you can meet if you're still interested

sure, let me know if ur still interested and do u mean aladdins lamp? and 3k each for the cauldrons

yes yes, lmk when u can meet if you still want it

it look like this

someone else asked for the headband first but if theyre not interested anymore, its yours and i'm selling dc ears for 80k each

i think someone else is buying the pink hm outfit as they pmed me first but everything else is still for sale so lmk when you can meet !(:
Yes I'd still like to buy the eilonwy headband and also gabriella's seashell top and hm for aladdins lamp? I'd like to buy that and also 2 Sanderson cauldrons

magicalsunnypotato

MagicalSunnyPotato is dead. It's Muffins now.
Did this person end up buying the headband? :)

sure, sorry i havent been around. lmk when you can meet if you're still interested

sure, let me know if ur still interested and do u mean aladdins lamp? and 3k each for the cauldrons

yes yes, lmk when u can meet if you still want it

it look like this

someone else asked for the headband first but if theyre not interested anymore, its yours and i'm selling dc ears for 80k each

i think someone else is buying the pink hm outfit as they pmed me first but everything else is still for sale so lmk when you can meet !(:

Horseytink

Lover of all things Disney!
Is the black Everest jacket still on hold? If not, I’d be happy to take it off your hands.

Also, I’ll take your purple mansion suit, finnick elephant hat, honey bee ears and tinker bell outfit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.