Send me a character + expression!

no no i dont mind doing lottie xD it's all about practice!! i can do both when i get to it :)
You're the best!! For my avatar hair, I'd like Ariel-type hair (basically identical to yours) but with the side part being a bit more centered/not off to the side quite so much.

And I'd like to give ya a credit and/or item donation, so please let me know what you'd like. :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1494532037][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're the best!! For my avatar hair, I'd like Ariel-type hair (basically identical to yours) but with the side part being a bit more centered/not off to the side quite so much.

And I'd like to give ya a credit and/or item donation, so please let me know what you'd like. :)
awwww that's very sweet of you. so my hair but not so wavey in my profile pic?

[DOUBLEPOST=1494532037][/DOUBLEPOST]
awwww that's very sweet of you. so my hair but not so wavey in my profile pic?
The waviness is fine, I just want the front section where her hair is deeply parted (looks almost like a side bang to me) to be a bit more centered, please. So she'd have a slightly off-center part that is sort of right above the center of one eye. Does that make sense? It does in my head, anyway. Lol. :p

Sorry to be a pain. :blush: I know I'm going to love whatever you come up with!!!

Last edited:
The waviness is fine, I just want the front section where her hair is deeply parted (looks almost like a side bang to me) to be a bit more centered, please. So she'd have a slightly off-center part that is sort of right above the center of one eye. Does that make sense? It does in my head, anyway. Lol. :p

Sorry to be a pain. :blush: I know I'm going to love whatever you come up with!!!
ill try my best :rose:

B6 as Steven from Steven Universe :nyan: