September - Pirate Treasure Chest Items

I haven't seen a thread for this yet, and I'm curious what people are getting!

So far I have:

Bronze

Star Wars - Greedo (a pin)

Flying Saucer (a poster)

Ewok Tan

Silver
Flying Saucer (a poster)

Space Mountain (a poster)

Shaak Ti Red Hat

Ewok Tan

Treasure Planet - Morph (a pin)

Gold

Treasure Planet - Morph (a pin)

Yoda Base

Dress Up Stitch (pin)

Shaak Ti Red Hat

Space Mountain (a poster)

Fountain of Falling Stars

Share with me what you have all received (and any images you have of the item) and I'll add it here :) Also what chest you got what in!

Last edited:

Grantairee

France before pants.
I got a Yoda Base from the Gold Chest and a Shaak Ti Red Hat from the Silver Chest!

and a friend got a Ewok Tan from the Silver Chest as well

Treasure Planet - Morph from Silver/Gold (pretty sure you can get it in bronze too? I forget.)
Ewok Tan can drop from silver or bronze, greedo from either as well. Shaak Ti Red hat comes from silver and gold. Yoda base is limited to the gold chest.

I cannot remember if Greedo or ewok tan or other commons drop from gold or not, I assume there's always the chance as they have in the past (tiki pirates hook & skull)

Thorn

Make it Green
That is absolutely beautiful. Do you have it in a room where I can pop by and see it?
Yes! Search my name and it is in the Haunted Mansion Ballroom![DOUBLEPOST=1441192078][/DOUBLEPOST]
what is this from? Disney wise
Not Disney, just space themed. Though the inscriptions in the basins are in Aurebesh, a language from Star Wars.

(It's a very rich, star-collector's fountain that has a crystal with the power to bring stars into the fountain's basin wink wink)

Last edited: