Several Ride Piece Bugs

Below are several Ride Piece Bugs I've discovered with included information for [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] with steps to reproducing and how discovered.

Bug #1:

Allows the user to enter the teleporter from the side, where it should be a solid piece.

Information for Amy:
This may or may not be considered a "bug" but it allows for entry on the side of the teleporter, where it shouldn't (according to my knowledge; pardon my ignorance) allow.

I found this intentionally.

Bug #2:

Allows the user to continuously wave arms when stuck.

Information for Amy:
Steps to reproduce the bug:
  1. Place a ride so immediately after a downhill ride piece, there is an object blocking the ride, so the user remains on the downhill piece
  2. Place another object in front of the object
  3. Place a ride piece on the first object
  4. The user cannot move and is stuck on a flat ride piece, with arms waving continuously.

I found this bug intentionally. (Please PM me for more information and explanation.)

Bug #3

Allows the user to remain in the air, with no pieces below them

Information for Amy:
Steps to Reproduce Bug:
  1. User must be on a flat ride piece with an object blocking the end of the ride. Upon removing the piece below the user, the user remains suspended in midair, without any objects below

I found this bug intentionally. (Please PM me for more information.)

These bugs were experiments and I came across them. Some are rather confusing, while some are simple.

Hope this helps.
~Everest