Share Disney Park Secrets and Tips!

Ranch

If you stop in any park's Guest Relations, you can exchange money for Disney Dollars.

They said the Villains Edition bills went so fast, it's crazy rare to have them!

Got a park secret/tip?

I know that if you want to ride a particular submarine for Finding Nemo's Submarine Voyage at Disneyland, all you have to do is politely ask a cast member. Depending on the location of the sub in the ride, they will ask you if you don't mind waiting on the side of the que until your sub makes it way to the loading dock but honestly, its worth waiting to ride in your favorite sub and plus, if no one else is waiting for that same sub, you'll be the first one on. ^^

Ranch

I don't know too much about this one, or if it even still exists.. but somewhere on Main Street in WDW, a shop called "Tink's Corner" or something.. a guest can get there at opening, and wake up Tinkerbell to start her day.

Maybe someone knows more.

WHO

There's a place in Hollywood Studios where you can find dozens of collectible pins for free. But that's my secret <3

Is it under the sorcerers hat?

And did you know that when you're walking down main street, there are scents being released so it brings you into the different stores on main street.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

If you ask to see the pet cemetery at Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, a cast member will take you there

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
In Animal Kingdom, when you walk on the bridge to Camp Minnie-Mickey, there's a strangely shaped rock by the lake. It turns out it's a dragon carved into the rock, a reference to Beastly Kingdom.

Also, in Animal Kingdom, Restaurantosaurus's backstory is that it was made by nearby college students who added 'osaurus' to everything as a joke to the nearby science institute (where DINOSAUR: the ride is located). There are other references to the science institute inside and around the restaurant; one merely has to look.

In the DL and WDW versions of winnie the pooh, they both pay homage to the past attractions that used to be in it's place.

Doritos were invented at disneyland

back when disneyland first opened their used to be a bra shop with a mascot that went by the name " The Wizard of Bras"

on Tom Sawyer Island in WDW their used to be a secret room in one of the caves but is now blocked off

Basketball court inside of the matterhorn

Real human skull on POTC in DL

the red, yellow, and white pipes above the load area at “Dinosaur” are for Ketchup, Mustard, and Mayonnaise, and the letters on each pipe are their chemical formulas

D.Va

Literal Princess
The changing track inside of Expedition: Everest forms a hidden mickey & oswald :)

----------

Also, when walking up main street towards the castle at WDW, the street goes up at a slight angle and the street gets narrower to make it look like the castle is further away; consequently, when walking towards the exit from the castle down main street, the distance looks shorter so that when you're leaving it feels like you don't have as far to walk. Disney and their optical illusions :')

Ranch

You're gonna love this one.. many of you don't know this ********.. remember it if I ever run trivia games! lol

in WDW:

Stitch's Great Escape < Alien Encounter < Mission To Mars < Mission to the Moon

Space Ranger Spin < Dreamflight < If You Had Wings

Astro Orbiter < Star Jets

Tomorrowland Transit Authority < WEDWay People Mover

Monsters Inc Laugh Floor < Time Keeper

You're gonna love this one.. many of you don't know this ********.. remember it if I ever run trivia games! lol

in WDW:

I actually knew this! I'm proud.

And if I'm not mistaken, the location of the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was previously used for the Winnie the Pooh playground (aka Pooh's Playful Spot), and prior to that, it was the location of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Last edited:

Ranch

Theres an engagement ring cemented into the sidewalk by Haunted Mansion.
The story behind it is great too.. having to do with the bride in the attic having thrown it from the attic after decapitating Master Gracie. It hit so hard, it stuck! Turns out, it's just an old pole bushing a CM tried to pry out LONG AGO with a flat head screwdriver.. he broke part of the screwdriver.

On your way to The Haunted Mansion, take notice of the ground near it.. there's a seance circle embedded in the ground with purposes of conjuring up the dead and the dammed.. within in the park!

Ever notice that brown trail running along the middle of Frontierland's "road"? It's there for a reason. It captivates the essence of the good 'ol days.. of throwing human feces and waste into the streets to mesh in with the horse poo. :tp:

----------

the location of the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was previously used for the Winnie the Pooh playground (aka Pooh's Playful Spot), and prior to that, it was the location of20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
omg are u taken? Your brain is full of win!

and inside the tree or whatever in Pooh's Playful Spot, there was an engraving or a chiseled Nautilus submarine.

philitup

The Internet Champion!

in WDW:

I knew the one about Stitches Great Escape, and Astro Orbitir, but not the others. That's so interesting, I haven't heard of a few of those old ones!

The sweet in the castle at WDW was nothing before they changed it in 2007.

Ranch

the Horizons logo can be found in the center of the big turning wheel at Mission: Space.

Horizons was torn down to make room for Mission: Space.

in WDW:

Proud that I knew this! :)

Though now I'm going to have terrible flashbacks of the Alien Encounter ride… :scared: