share your positive vibes only ^-^

Romantic

i just feel you
there's a lot of negativity in our world today.
share something good, something happy, whether it's a funny joke, or a cute anecdote, or something good that's happened in your life that you'd like to share. only positivity here! :hat:

my positive anecdote: after three years of trying to figure out what I want to do, taking my time, and dealing with mental illnesses, I am graduating from my local community college at the end of this semester. I've been working towards two AAs specifically, but when I met with a counselor today I found out I'd be receiving FOUR Associates degrees come May. So on top of the AAs in Communications Studies and English Literature I've been planning on, I will also be receiving two General Studies Associates, one with emphasis in Arts and Humanities, the other with emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences. I'm transferring to a four year university next spring to finish up my Bachelor's in English Literature. :twist::dance::pickme:

I really really needed to step back and think of something positive today, so thank you for posting this.

I just moved and my family is coming to visit in a few weeks *hopefully*. Mom was also asking about my late grandmother's rings that I have and how they'd be pretty in an engagement setting so... part of me is hoping my boyfriend of forever is going to surprise me while my fam's here and propose in front of Cinderella's castle. (It's probably not going to happen but I would dieeeee if it did. A girl can dream, right?)

Also my mom just sent me a pic of my dogs so... that's ALWAYS a positive thing. :)

Pssst thank you @Peasy <3
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aww, crossing my fingers for you Pixie! He would be lucky to have you.

I have always been kind of a tomboy my whole life and always had a tough time making friendships with girlfriends work. I love hanging with the guys, don't get me wrong. I just felt a bit of an emptiness in my heart, because I always saw girls with such close girl friendships. Over the last year or so, I have become super close with a bunch of ladies in my town and we are all heading out next week on a 3 day bachelorette party retreat. I was blown away when they invited me. I am so excited and feel so lucky to have finally found a group that I "fit" into and love. Plus, I can't remember the last time I had a 4 day vacation from work and family, woot!

TGIF and hooray for three day weekend!
I got a lot of plans for this weekend, I'm going to my school (UCF)'s first baseball game of the season tonight, participating in a build for Habitat for Humanity with the UCF chapter tomorrow, relaxing a bit on Sunday, then flying down for Angie's 21st birthday on Monday :) Pretty excited for the weekend :)[DOUBLEPOST=1487343155][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and new episode of Star Wars: Rebels this weekend! I'm so happy!