Share Your VMK Card Collection Photo

PirateStewy

Resident Pirate
Hey! Did you play the original VMK and collect the In-Park Quest/bonus cards? Did you take the wonderful Insider Tour?
Do you know where your collection of cards is?

If you still have your cards, this is the place to post pictures of your collection and state how many you have!

I'll go first:

I have a total of 85. I can't find 3 of my Pirate Pin Collection cards, though.

(82 shown here)

I have all of mine, somewhere. I actually never went to the park when VMK was open, but I had a lot of friends who were very nice and would do the quests for me and bring me the cards. But I am so glad to have a small, physical piece of VMK!

You have a great collection :)

PirateStewy

Resident Pirate
I have all of mine, somewhere. I actually never went to the park when VMK was open, but I had a lot of friends who were very nice and would do the quests for me and bring me the cards. But I am so glad to have a small, physical piece of VMK!

You have a great collection :)
Aww, that's nice of them :)
And thank you :D

Fotogirl

I have probably a couple hundred of them somewhere. I know I also have some of the green stretchy band bracelets they gave away as a quest prize. They had a code on the inside of the band but I don't remember what the code got you in the game. I'll have to look around for them and get a shot for you. I think they are in the hall closet LOL

Sorry to say, but I trashed my probably over 500 cards that I had from our many trips to Disney after they decided to close VMK. We were moving and I saw no use in them as they were all used anyway and pointless to take up the moving space.