Shell Limit

relizabeth

No this is ridiculous. There shouldn't be any sort of limit. There are people putting in the time. And if they have a better internet connection good for them. People get lucky in life. You shouldn't be crippling someone just because they have some advantage over you. Go to someone else's house get a better internet connect. My internet connection is awful but I can still manage about 1000 credits in 10 mins. Of course once fireworks comes in I'm going to be playing that because that was my game. That was the game I was great in but for now this and the NPC's are the only things we've got so there shouldn't be any limitation on it. If you're having trouble with lag go to an empty room with some friends that also have bad lag and share the clams.
i cant go to someone elses house that has better internet unless i want to drive 2 hours. i live really far out and that is the best internet that is offered in the area. lol life in the back country of colorado is great. lol. i live so far out that the library doesnt yet offer dvds. they still only have VHS LOL

iamabigdisfan

I feel the shells should be evenly distributed throughout the entire kingdom. This will make the rooms less crowded. Or there should be more instances for the bazzar and captains quarters to lessen the lag and crowd. Working together and taking turns will also help. I did get shells but didn't go crazy, giving others the chance to get some shells.

Shrimp

Most people barely even came close to 300 credits a game. lol - in the time it took me to make a quesadilla my sister made 2K credits off shells.
What the heck are you talkin' about bro. I know for a fact if you reach the last stage you get 700-800+ credits. If you don't make it to the last stage, then obviously you get low credits. Why don't you make your sister labor shells for you?

InaDaze

The Confused One.
i cant go to someone elses house that has better internet unless i want to drive 2 hours. i live really far out and that is the best internet that is offered in the area. lol life in the back country of colorado is great. lol. i live so far out that the library doesnt yet offer dvds. they still only have VHS LOL
I actually understand what that is like! I played VMK when it was open and I was out at my Grandpa's in the back country of Colorado! It was quite difficult to play Pirates >.< His is probably not as bad as yours though as there are some small towns around him. Also I love Colorado in the back country, stars are so pretty.

I've pretty much given up on these shell things. Arguing is pointless when they said nothing will be done to it. Just means I have to suck it up and try my best.

What the heck are you talkin' about bro. I know for a fact if you reach the last stage you get 700-800+ credits. If you don't make it to the last stage, then obviously you get low credits. Why don't you make your sister labor shells for you?
Uhm, ok? I'm talking about general players who barely break 2-3K, idk why you're even talking about 7-8K.

relizabeth

I actually understand what that is like! I played VMK when it was open and I was out at my Grandpa's in the back country of Colorado! It was quite difficult to play Pirates >.< His is probably not as bad as yours though as there are some small towns around him. Also I love Colorado in the back country, stars are so pretty.

I've pretty much given up on these shell things. Arguing is pointless when they said nothing will be done to it. Just means I have to suck it up and try my best.
It is pretty out here but i miss living in a real city. Where we have real grocery stores and something to do besides looking at the stars. lol

if we were gonna limit the amount of shells then why didn't they just increase how much esmeralda/yeti gave us? Effectively the same thing.