Shell Limit

InaDaze

The Confused One.
It already gives everyone a fair chance. That's like saying people who get a lot of credits from fireworks or pirates should be cut off. It's just like falling chairs, first person to click the spot gets it.
To make the Pirates and Fireworks suggestion irks me a lot. Those games are entirely different and with entirely different systems of making credits.

This one game, while I like is giving the economy credits at the moment, has a set system that I believe should be limited to something along the lines Jedi said. Maybe something like 15k every 12 hours. I don't know. I don't like the idea of this game being based mainly on two rooms. I personally like relizabeth's suggestion for this one about it being all the same.

Again this game has been very good and I support it but I feel like I'm having a harder time making credits than beating the Four Kings by myself in Dark Souls on New Game. (Yes I made a video game reference with a video game reference and I know only some will understand this.)

well the people that are making 10k plus are in those two rooms. and its out of hand to be making that much just because you have a fast internet connection.

- - - Updated - - -

the best way to make it fair is to either open it up so its like that in every room or get rid of those two rooms being like that and make it so they only respawn one at a time

I agree with you. Since the game has been up, I've invested hours into the shell game, and only managed to get less than 10 shells because I get really bad lag. Especially when I am in crowded rooms like Adventureland Bazaar or Captain's Quest Quarters, its that bad that I cant even get my character to move. Like i can still read what people are saying, but everything else freezes. Getting out of the room is also a big struggle, the only way to do this is to refresh. Though, I try to avoid these rooms but it seems like even in other rooms, when it starts to get full, some people see the shells before others. because a shell would come up on my screen, and in about 1 sec, someone all the way on the other side of the room is already at the shell. And I hear people boasting about making over 20,000 credits because they are so skilled at the game, but it's not even about skills, it's because they have better internet connections *sigh*

I really liked the idea of the game, but I seem to have given up on it now. I dont think there should be certain rooms where most of the shells end up, I think they should be spread out equally across all rooms, so rooms do not get overpopulated and problems of lagging can be overcome. I think this method would give all users an equal chance of getting shells.

Right now I'm just concerned with the game getting back up and running, but yes, there needs to be a change in how the game is handled. I think that the best way to get more people able to go into the captain's quarters or the bazaar, there should be a time limit on how long someone can be in there before they get kicked, then they have to struggle to get in like everyone else.

Find a room less traveled, be nice and agree to share. line up and take turns. When new people come in be nice, say hi, invite them to line up. Everyone wins and has a good time.

Daniella

This is not a fair idea. If someone is willing to invest their time into collecting shells, let them be! At least they're putting in the effort and not cheating! As for hogging clam rooms, you honestly could get in with enough persistance. It is not rocket science, it is patience.

This is not a fair idea. If someone is willing to invest their time into collecting shells, let them be! At least they're putting in the effort and not cheating! As for hogging clam rooms, you honestly could get in with enough persistance. It is not rocket science, it is patience.
Don't kid yourself, it takes zero effort to sit there and simply click on one spot for hours on end.

Use the word effort when you're playing a mini-game which involves more thought process and effort than sitting there single clicking when a clam pops up.

Yeah, hard work bro. No, the only people apposing a limitation on clams are people who are too lazy to play mini-games for days to obtains the same amount they've obtained in only a few hours from clams.

Clams =/= effort

Shrimp

Don't kid yourself, it takes zero effort to sit there and simply click on one spot for hours on end.

Use the word effort when you're playing a mini-game which involves more thought process and effort than sitting there single clicking when a clam pops up.

Yeah, hard work bro. No, the only people apposing a limitation on clams are people who are too lazy to play mini-games for days to obtains the same amount they've obtained in only a few hours from clams.

Clams =/= effort
but theres no otha mini games out tho

if there was, ur butt would be beat in something else again

Clams =/= effort
I am someone who has played with the shell game quite a lot, but do not have 30k like some claim. Though it is so easy to obtain money, then so be it - let the people who want to do it, do it. I just don't understand why on earth we would stop them...they must be working for something in order to be playing it for hours on end.

Shrimp

I am someone who has played with the shell game quite a lot, but do not have 30k like some claim. Though it is so easy to obtain money, then so be it - let the people who want to do it, do it. I just don't understand why on earth we would stop them...they must be working for something in order to be playing it for hours on end.
Right.

Also, fireworks in general is around 10-11 minutes long, depending on your score, you can get like 800 credits or more. As for shells... you can collect around 500 credits worth within that time frame.

Right.

Also, fireworks in general is around 10-11 minutes long, depending on your score, you can get like 800 credits or more. As for shells... you can collect around 500 credits worth within that time frame.
Most people barely even came close to 300 credits a game. lol - in the time it took me to make a quesadilla my sister made 2K credits off shells.

relizabeth

Right.

but fireworks actually takes skill. Amy even told me yesterday fireworks doesnt take skill just like shells doesnt take skill. and then this morning told me im sorry you right fireworks does take some skills.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Most people barely even came close to 300 credits a game. lol - in the time it took me to make a quesadilla my sister made 2K credits off shells.
That pretty much says it right there. I mean I will be standing around for a minute clicking on shells in the super room and watch one person consistently be moving around and collect maybe 20 shells within that minute. In that time I have collected about 5 because there's so much lag in the room i have to keep to like the same 3-4 spaces so I can actually get some of these things.

Can't wait to get a mini-game where if I actually put practice and effort in to it, then I should be able to get better at that game! Looking at you Fireworks!

That pretty much says it right there. I mean I will be standing around for a minute clicking on shells in the super room and watch one person consistently be moving around and collect maybe 20 shells within that minute. In that time I have collected about 5 because there's so much lag in the room i have to keep to like the same 3-4 spaces so I can actually get some of these things.

Can't wait to get a mini-game where if I actually put practice and effort in to it, then I should be able to get better at that game! Looking at you Fireworks!
Fireworks is gon' be bawss. Even though I haven't played it in 5 years so I think i'm going to fail pretty hard like the first two or three LOL. Then get into my groove and hopefully break 8K every game ;_; CWS has prepared me for this moment! LOL

No this is ridiculous. There shouldn't be any sort of limit. There are people putting in the time. And if they have a better internet connection good for them. People get lucky in life. You shouldn't be crippling someone just because they have some advantage over you. Go to someone else's house get a better internet connect. My internet connection is awful but I can still manage about 1000 credits in 10 mins. Of course once fireworks comes in I'm going to be playing that because that was my game. That was the game I was great in but for now this and the NPC's are the only things we've got so there shouldn't be any limitation on it. If you're having trouble with lag go to an empty room with some friends that also have bad lag and share the clams.