Shell Mini-Game is back and other Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Thank you to everyone who came to MyVMK's first "closing" party tonight! Come back every night at 12:50 AM EST!

------------------------​

As you may have noticed, the game was down for a few hours so we can make a few changes. The game is now back up, thank you for your patience!

The Shell-Minigame is now back! It will only be available to play in the Captains Quest Quarters room in Tomorrowland. We have added more instances to the room so it will be easier to play. We have also changed the amount of credits to ten per shell.

We have also fixed an issue with guest rooms in this update. If you have a guest room that had trouble loading furniture, it should now be fixed. If you encounter any more issues, please be sure to post them in the bug reports section.

The Fireworks scoring has also been tweaked a little bit. There should now be no more scoring errors. Are you participating in the contest? Here's the details one more time: We are also holding a special grand-opening contest! If you are one of the Top 3 Players on the High Score List on October 8th 7PM EST, you will win a 1* Fireworks Magic before it is released to the public!

Also, as a special surprise gift for being patient during the downtime, we have added the Stitch Space Helmet to the catalog under Spooky Specials! This will only be available for a limited time!

Until Next Time...

Gosh... Couldn't we have gotten the cute stitch?!
I'm kidding Grizzly, thank you!! What do you mean the scoring for fireworks has been tweaked? Could you elaborate?
I appreciate everything you guys do for us.

(Isn't Jedi gonna be really excited about this? Isn't he the dude that loves this helmet?...???)

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I made the photo too! Nice to see. Thanks for bringing the shell game back, even if in a lower capacity.

As you may have noticed, the game was down for a few hours so we can make a few changes. The game is now back up, thank you for your patience!

The Shell-Minigame is now back! It will only be available to play in the Captains Quest Quarters room in Tomorrowland. We have added more instances to the room so it will be easier to play. We have also changed the amount of credits to ten per shell.

We have also fixed an issue with guest rooms in this update. If you have a guest room that had trouble loading furniture, it should now be fixed. If you encounter any more issues, please be sure to post them in the bug reports section.

The Fireworks scoring has also been tweaked a little bit. There should now be no more scoring errors. Are you participating in the contest? Here's the details one more time: We are also holding a special grand-opening contest! If you are one of the Top 3 Players on the High Score List on October 8th 7PM EST, you will win a 1* Fireworks Magic before it is released to the public!

Also, as a special surprise gift for being patient during the downtime, we have added the Stitch Space Helmet to the catalog under Spooky Specials! This will only be available for a limited time!

Until Next Time...
OMG Where did that artwork of the helmet come from?! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Gosh... Couldn't we have gotten the cute stitch?!
I'm kidding Grizzly, thank you!! What do you mean the scoring for fireworks has been tweaked? Could you elaborate?
I appreciate everything you guys do for us.

(Isn't Jedi gonna be really excited about this? Isn't he the dude that loves this helmet?...???)
YES. As I'm heading to a local Star Wars meetup, Amy messages me telling me to check the shop. I had to sit in there for 3 hours knowing I still had to earn 2k credits. It's not so much as a love, as an obsession though. I realize it's a ridiculous looking hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.