shells

i think that shells should be brought back but nerfed; each shell could be worth 15 or 20 credits instead of 25. it could even stay at 25 if you're feeling generous. c: although we now have fireworks i think that it would be nice to have a variety of ways to obtain credits, to avoid things getting boring and repetitive. i personally thought shells worked well. although a group of people didn't enjoy it, i think we all came to appreciate them as soon as queues and instances came out

thnx (๑・ω-)~♡?

I agree. I cannot play the fireworks game for the life of me so it would be nice to get an extra way to get credits (besides the usual Esmerelda, Yeti, etc.) before all of the games open.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I think that the shells should be 25 credits, and placed in the water rooms in Tomorrowland.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I think that the shells should be 25 credits, and placed in the water rooms in Tomorrowland.
I think this has been the plan with them for when Fireworks opened. I think the credits should be nerfed though, I think 10-15 is fine. The problem now is when are we going to get the magic that allows us to get in the Water tanks of Tomorrowland.... Or the tracks of the Car areas...