SHOCKWAVE PROBLEM..

I was logging into MyVMK and the screen for MyVMK said "New update for Shockwave isn't installed" or somewhere around those lines.

I downloaded Shockwave from adobe.com and I got into MyVMK just fine.

Somehow, something weird happened to my computer.

My computer was so slow and I couldn't click anything at some points (taskbar, desktop, even the top of a browser), I hit the power button and let the computer sleep and turned it back on then it's fine. Then it happened again, constantly. I decided to uninstall adobe shockwave, adobe flash player, my opera browser, firefox, and google chrome browsers (don't ask why I have so many browsers lol I just wanted to test them) and my computer is fine again.

Shockwave seems to have some problems.

Now I completely cannot go into MyVMK because of this issue. :( I don't know if shockwave was the problem that made my computer crazy or not. Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
What computer do you have? It may be because of your computer not shockwave. How old is your computer? also what version of sockwave was it? sometimes a slightly older version of shockwave is better
I have a Sony Vaio from 2008 and it has Windows 7 and I have a Asus gaming laptop from this year with Windows 8. Non of the other shockwave versions made my computers that way but it just did with the new update for Shockwave. The version was 12. something :\ but I wish they kept the past versions of the shockwave for download. :\

SOMEBODY HELP MY SPOODER
VMK NEEDS SPOODER
:halcyon: ilu :hearts: