Short rant about "Assassin"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHO

you have a lot of issues with things that have zero to do with you. oh you don't like the game, but like that's nobody's problem. clearly this hasn't been banned by the staff, and it's not actually promoting violence. clearly that much is obvious, that's not the problem. and Disney has shown worse in their old movies, like i don't mean to be harsh but grow up, it's just a game and no one is actually getting hurt.
You sure told me!

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
I'd just like to say that last night in the "Assassin Safe Zone" Staff came in and booted everyone about 3 times, because of violence. Js.
Uhh, what were people specifically saying in there that made the Staff come in and boot them? There's no way they came in and booted people for just saying BAM! or BOOM! or anything so I'm just curiousss~

Catastrophe

Mrs. Boba Fett
Tbh it was just a quick little rant and I wanted to see if anyone felt the same way. My post was based around the fact that I can't host rooms anymore without it being taken over by the game. I have clearly stated that any talk of assassin will result in a boot and I also put that in the (i). How many people read the (i)? I then say it's invalid in my room and people back sass me saying I'd have to get that approved with the Assassin game host.

I'm just requesting a little respect from the people who are a part of the game and if it really has to be as dramatic as putting in the rules that Assassin isn't allowed in any of Catastrophe's rooms then so be it. I'm just trying to play VMK for what it is and have a good time with my friends and host some rooms. I don't enjoy repeating myself 1000 times in game about assassin not being allowed in my room and I also don't find it exciting to boot people from my room.

Just trying to find a way to meet in the middle or something.

Aptil

Tbh it was just a quick little rant and I wanted to see if anyone felt the same way. My post was based around the fact that I can't host rooms anymore without it being taken over by the game. I have clearly stated that any talk of assassin will result in a boot and I also put that in the (i). How many people read the (i)? I then say it's invalid in my room and people back sass me saying I'd have to get that approved with the Assassin game host.

I'm just requesting a little respect from the people who are a part of the game and if it really has to be as dramatic as putting in the rules that Assassin isn't allowed in any of Catastrophe's rooms then so be it. I'm just trying to play VMK for what it is and have a good time with my friends and host some rooms. I don't enjoy repeating myself 1000 times in game about assassin not being allowed in my room and I also don't find it exciting to boot people from my room.

Just trying to find a way to meet in the middle or something.

Jal added a new rule to the game to help with this problem too:
http://forums.myvmk.com/index.php?threads/assassin-2-0.22423/page-9#post-209931
I think we finally met in the middle qvq!
If people continue giving you sass and what not then do what you have to do. Sometimes requesting respect from some people here is sadly too much so you have to take action such as booting people-- I wish that wasn't the case though but you know.. ;n; Good luck to you with your future games! Hopefully people will be more considerate now ;v;

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I'd just like to say that last night in the "Assassin Safe Zone" Staff came in and booted everyone about 3 times, because of violence. Js.
A mod came in ONCE, and then I kicked everyone out and closed the room for the day. Just saying. I've done my best to meet in the middle with everyone and now you specifically have been rude in both this thread and mine, while also getting on my nerves. Seriously, stop. Grow up, and message me if you're so bothered by this from now on.

If it's alright with Catastrophe and a forum mod, I really want to close this thread now that the person who started it seems to be content.

Problems? Come to me and I'll handle it. I'm done posting about it in threads outside of the game one. Thanks.

Last edited:
Uhh, what were people specifically saying in there that made the Staff come in and boot them? There's no way they came in and booted people for just saying BAM! or BOOM! or anything so I'm just curiousss~
No the staff did boot everyone from that room multiple times js.[DOUBLEPOST=1401723456][/DOUBLEPOST]
A mod came in ONCE, and then I kicked everyone out and closed the room for the day. Just saying. I've done my best to meet in the middle with everyone and now you specifically are getting on my nerves. Seriously, stop. Grow up, and message me if you're so bothered by this from now on.

If it's alright with Catastrophe and a forum mod, I really want to close this thread now that the person who started it seems to be content.

Problems? Come to me and I'll handle it. I'm done posting about it in threads outside of the game one. Thanks.
Also the mod did boot everyone multiple times yesterday and also gave us all a popup shortly after they booted us stating to "keep it nonviolent" and the shortly after that one stating "no one is getting banned."

Jal

No the staff did boot everyone from that room multiple times js.[DOUBLEPOST=1401723456][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also the mod did boot everyone multiple times yesterday and also gave us all a popup shortly after they booted us stating to "keep it nonviolent" and the shortly after that one stating "no one is getting banned."
That's wonderful.

Jal

I know right? I was just backing up the fact that your whole room was booted by staff not once but twice. :D
Oh man, you're right. I love it when people continue to discuss something that's already been solved with staff AND the person who created the thread! Irrelevant comments regarding past events just make my heart soar. :')

Oh man, you're right. I love it when people continue to discuss something that's already been solved with staff AND the person who created the thread! Irrelevant comments regarding past events just make my heart soar. :')
The thread is still open and I was simply confirming what was previously said before. :D

Aptil

[DOUBLEPOST=1401726597][/DOUBLEPOST]

I never said the staff didn't boot anyone from the room, js. BUUUT I did say that there's no way they booted them for saying BAM! or BOOM!
So I'm stilll curious about what people were saying in there that caused the staff to come and remind people to keep it nonviolent because people had to have been doing more than just bam-ing and boom-ing. They had to be saying inappropriate and overboard things that isn't apart of the game, so let's try not to shift the blame on the game for the staff coming, lol. However, if I'm wrong then my eyes are still open to seeing what people were saying in that room :)

I apologize in advance btw Jal ;o;

Last edited:
Please Read:

Friendly debate and sharing your opinion are welcome on the forums. However, disrespect, flaming, and rudeness are not. There are some posts in this thread that are borderline flaming/rude. Please take a minute to think before you post.

The Assassin game seems to be a topic that is impacting many of our members. For that reason, I will leave this thread open for members to express their feelings (in a respectful way). However, if the conversations take a turn for the worse, the thread will have to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.