Sims

Sims 2 was a lot better than Sims 3, in my opinion. I really enjoyed the Stories individual games, because there were story lines that you could follow along to. I wish that they had done something like that with the Sims 3 games.
As for expansion packs, I really like(d) Late Night and University.

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!
I have been playing The Sims since I was 10 or younger. I just recently bought The Sims 3 Island Paradise and I think it's my favorite so far. I love interacting with the ocean and being able to dive under and explore. Other than that, I've always liked the expansion packs with magical creatures (Makin' Magic, Supernatural) I love being a witch or fairy! :p

I have to say that Late Night is my fave EP from the Sims 3. I loved all the new clothes, gameplay, sliders, and town it added to the game.

I can't really say much about the Sims 1, as I've never played it, & I've only played the Sims 2 briefly, so..

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!
Britt said:
I wish they would put some kind of story line back into sims 4.. Im not sure if i want to buy it or not
I watched a video they posted on Facebook, and it looks like it might. The Sims 4 will have the sims actually express emotions with all interactions, so I think it's a good possibility!

Kitten said:
I watched a video they posted on Facebook, and it looks like it might. The Sims 4 will have the sims actually express emotions with all interactions, so I think it's a good possibility!
I'll have to go look that up :o

Glitter said:
Sims 2 was a lot better than Sims 3, in my opinion. I really enjoyed the Stories individual games, because there were story lines that you could follow along to. I wish that they had done something like that with the Sims 3 games.
Agreed. I could never get into The Sims 3 series purely because it was too realistic and all of The Sims' Fanchise's crazy weirdness (like a focus on aliens and the ability to get males pregnant by them) kind of faded away. As for a favorite series I'd say number 2 for the same reason as Glitter. The console games like Castaway were just so good! And I like taking a break from free play to actually achieve something which was never available for the the 3rd series. My favorite EP on the other hand would be "Makin' Magic!" Nothing they have one since has rivaled it in my eyes. It may not be so great now but in it's day "Makin' Magic!" was the best around.

Glitter said:
I miss the story lines too! I wish they'd kept the old pre-made characters from Sims 2, to be honest.

I've only played Late Night, Generations, and World Adventures so Late Night is definitely my favorite. I bought Supernatural and Seasons for my birthday which was earlier this month, but my DVD drive decided to stop working before I could even play them-.-.

Ebony said:
Glitter said:
I miss the story lines too! I wish they'd kept the old pre-made characters from Sims 2, to be honest.

I've only played Late Night, Generations, and World Adventures so Late Night is definitely my favorite. I bought Supernatural and Seasons for my birthday which was earlier this month, but my DVD drive decided to stop working before I could even play them-.-.
If you still have the code in the CD case, you could register your games on Origin. Then, you could download them straight to your computer and wouldn't need your drive.

Glitter said:
Ebony said:
Glitter said:

If you still have the code in the CD case, you could register your games on Origin. Then, you could download them straight to your computer and wouldn't need your drive.
I could kiss you right now!! Thank you so much I am forever indebted to you.

I always bought the Sims 3 but since Island Paradise i've been torrenting it and saved a lot of money lol

I have all expansions but supernatural & been playing the Sims since the Sims 2
super excited for sims 4 like I literally can't omg

Chanteh said:
I always bought the Sims 3 but since Island Paradise i've been torrenting it and saved a lot of money lol

I have all expansions but supernatural & been playing the Sims since the Sims 2
super excited for sims 4 like I literally can't omg
Supernatural isn't even worth it. :/

Snaps

mischief managed
I loooove the Sims 2 and I think its the best of the three, but I love doing challenges like Legacies on the Sims 3. It gives me goals to achieve. Also something I noticed, it is so much harder to level up in your jobs in the Sims 3 than it was in the Sims 2... I used to get them to the top all the time but now in 3 my Sims will die of old age before I can get them anywhere close. Ahhh.

But I've played every series and every expansion pack. The university expansion packs are my favorites and I also really liked Superstar for Sims 1. c:

Snaps said:
I loooove the Sims 2 and I think its the best of the three, but I love doing challenges like Legacies on the Sims 3. It gives me goals to achieve. Also something I noticed, it is so much harder to level up in your jobs in the Sims 3 than it was in the Sims 2... I used to get them to the top all the time but now in 3 my Sims will die of old age before I can get them anywhere close. Ahhh.

But I've played every series and every expansion pack. The university expansion packs are my favorites and I also really liked Superstar for Sims 1. c:

I always turn off aging til i get their career maxed... so i can save up a little money then have kids