• ...single?

• ...in a relationship?

• ...polyamorous?

• ...other? (Please explain).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dandelion

Sweet yellow flower.
lol, what's a relationship... :huh:
I've been single in RL all my life. I've had one online one but it was a fake all along. I think I'm much happier being single anyway. =)

For the first time in my 21 years, I'm in a relationship. Though I'm definitely not the type to get into one, I've been decently happy. I think it is a great and challenging experience to try to love someone as much as I love myself.

I would normally be in the same boat as everyone in this thread but I just never predicted I'd be the type to do it until he came along. What they say is really true, all the pieces do fall into place when you meet the right person.

Been in a long distance relationship for a little over a year. It's difficult at times but so worth it(: (BUT, he's flying down this Friday!)

Romantic

i just feel you
I'm in a relationship, have been for over a year and a half now. we met through a club even though we attended different schools in the county, became best friends, and fell in love. awwww. (the club btw is FFA). He went off to uni last year while I finished up high school and now i'm at community college hoping to transfer up towards him next fall. yeah we're long distance and it can be hard but it's worth it when i get to see him after a few weeks and we get to be together like we had never been apart.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend. And it was so cute how it happened! Apparently he's liked me since sophmore year when we met, but didn't have the guts to act on it until senior year. I was his first crush, and am his first girlfriend.

He asked me to a movie and said the moment he saw me in the dollar store trying to buy candy to smuggle in to my purse for cheap he knew he liked me even more. The reason we met at the movie was because I wanted to borrow his favorite book Fight Club. When I returned it to him we ended up watching the movie at his house. The way he talked so passionately about it just like... wow. He's an insomniac and so am I, and I just realized I had never met anyone so... real. So hard to explain.

It took him three more months of hanging out every day to ask me out. :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I think I posted on this a long time ago, gushing about my ex fiance because I was still desperately trying to convince myself he was a good person, but thing's change in the most unexpected ways. I went from a 4 yr relationship that ended pretty badly around November, to being single for a little bit, to meeting one amazing man on League of Legends and falling in love with him, to flying out West to meet him in person, and realizing together that we're an impeccable match. So I'm happy to say my 2014 was up and down, but it ended on a positive note and with good fortune for me. And so far 2015 has been pretty kind to me. Love finds you in the most mysterious ways sometimes...

supernovagirl

I'm single and happy. I was recently "seeing" someone, but I broke it off. Him and I are still pretty good friends, but I just can't see myself being with him.
I'm laughing to myself as I read this post. About a week after I posted this (Thanksgiving break), my best friend of 8 years confessed to me that he's always had feelings for me blah blah blah. I mean, we were intoxicated beyond belief, but that kind of started our relationship? We started dating "officially" in December when he eventually convinced me to go on a date with him. At first I was really weary about this whole thing because if it went bad, then I could lose a longstanding friendship, AND we're in like a "trio" with my best friend since third grade and that could just be potential trouble.
But here I am, 6 months later, in the most healthy and comfortable relationship I've ever been in.