Single vs. Relationships

Are you...

• ...single?

• ...in a relationship?

• ...polyamorous?

• ...other? (Please explain).

Results are only viewable after voting.

RyanJ

Single but that's probably cause I'm so picky with who I'd date, if I can't see myself having a future with someone or possibly marrying em I don't feel the need to waste my time on another pointless relationship. With that being said it's also hard to date due to my 60-70 hour work week currently and whenever I do find a potential girl they end up being close minded. Nothing wrong with being single though my wallet definitely appreciates it LOL.

lotus

in a relationship, soon to be six months :) i was in a relationship previously for about eight months,
but it ended very very badly. the guy cheated on me many times and emotionally abused me
but I just never wanted to let go.
now I'm in a relationship with an amazing guy who never puts me down and we can talk about anything with eachother
with the normal bickering every now and then of course
but i love him

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Single, maybe its because I don't try everyday or look my best but who cares. Most of the guys I meet are not my type or just immature

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
I'm single, and I've never been in a relationship before, but I'm okay with that. :)
I know that I am really shy when it comes to that, and it's really hard for me to open up, who knows maybe I am being picky xD
I believe there is someone for everyone, and he'll come around when I least expect it. c:

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I'm single, and I've never been in a relationship before, but I'm okay with that. :)
I know that I am really shy when it comes to that, and it's really hard for me to open up, who knows maybe I am being picky xD
I believe there is someone for everyone, and he'll come around when I least expect it. c:

I agree and am almost in the same boat. I dated this one girl in high school for like 2 months but she almost killed herself and blamed me, so i dumped her sorry behind.

Im super picky now after that one though. They can't have mental or emotional issues, and those are the ones who seem to gravitate towards me, the crazies. I always end up in the friend zone with the super nice ones.

But like RyanJ my wallet thanks me for being single. I have to weigh the pros and cons, ( Clingy complainer? or Diablo and CoD?)

Goofyono

In a relationship for 6 years. We plan in getting married after getting our bachelors. We've picked out names for our future children :)

Relationship but it's so up and down..

FYI when they say 2 weeks = 1 year in a lesbian relationship, they aren't kidding -_-

supernovagirl

I'm single and happy. I was recently "seeing" someone, but I broke it off. Him and I are still pretty good friends, but I just can't see myself being with him.