Skye's Lucky Penny?

What would you like to be done with Skye's Lucky Penny Pin?

• Nothing, leave it as it is

Votes: 32 9.6%
  • Delete it from the game

Votes: 216 65.1%
  • Rename the pin

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTony

Ohana means family.
I simply can't believe that there would be someone who would do this.
Sickness isn't something to joke about!

I like the penny, so simply just rename, but if it needs to be deleted, let it be.

Laurice

It's a simple answer - Delete. Ok so people came together and what not .. The catfish clearly has some issues and thinks it is fine to impersonate people and pretend to be dying. That's not ok and overrides the people coming together lol. It shouldn't take someone 'dying' for people to come together anyway 0_o

RebeccaRock

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
I just like to remember her :(. Sorry :/
lovely, there's nothing to remember about her.
she was never real. none of it was ever real.

skyeviolet did not exist...the skye we thought we all knew was really just a fictional character in a coward's mind. obviously Skye is a real person and her life events and personality and appearance are real, but we don't know her. it's unfortunate, it truly is.[DOUBLEPOST=1432885839][/DOUBLEPOST]
So where is this thread I should be reading??? and whose thread is it??
ok so some people have given you bits and pieces.
personally i didn't know anything about this until about midnight but skyeviolet claimed to have an illness and she only had a certain amount of time to live. there was a celebration for her in which the lucky penny pin was made (in her honor) but a tumblr blog had exposed her for catfishing and making the entire thing up.

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

lovely, there's nothing to remember about her.
she was never real. none of it was ever real.

skyeviolet did not exist...the skye we thought we all knew was really just a fictional character in a coward's mind. obviously Skye is a real person and her life events and personality and appearance are real, but we don't know her. it's unfortunate, it truly is.[DOUBLEPOST=1432885839][/DOUBLEPOST]

ok so some people have given you bits and pieces.
personally i didn't know anything about this until about midnight but skyeviolet claimed to have an illness and she only had a certain amount of time to live. there was a celebration for her in which the lucky penny pin was made (in her honor) but a tumblr blog had exposed her for catfishing and making the entire thing up.
!!! I UNDERSTAND! Im absolutely DISGUSTED! look at my post b4 this one

PudgeTheFish

Delete the existing ones from people's inventory, but rename the pin to "MIM Squad Member" and give a whole lot of them to @Chococat to be able to give out to new members that join the MIM Squad (MyVMK Integrity Movement).

http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/myvmk-integrity-movement-mim-squad.50551/
No.. We are not making a new group for vmk... That'll start random drama.....

Some people won't want to join and it won't help vmk mend back together it'll tear it apart..

Delete it.

Even if you rename it there is going to be somebody at some point asking how that pin was obtained and bring back bad memories for someone. All her threads are gone so anything to do with Skye in-game should go too. It is just a disgusting reminder of a disgusting person. If anybody really really wants a reminder of Skye then they can always go and buy themselves a yellow pixel right?

JenJaws

The Owlmighty
Delete the existing ones from people's inventory, but rename the pin to "MIM Squad Member" and give a whole lot of them to @Chococat to be able to give out to new members that join the MIM Squad (MyVMK Integrity Movement).

http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/myvmk-integrity-movement-mim-squad.50551/
In my opinion, the MIM Squad is too new to be given an item to identify us. Also, this situation is not something our group would like to identify ourselves by.

No.. We are not making a new group for vmk... That'll start random drama.....

Some people won't want to join and it won't help vmk mend back together it'll tear it apart..
Pudge, we really don't want to start drama or tear MyVMK apart. We just hope to help promote a family-friendly, fun environment that people of all ages can enjoy. Whether anyone joins or not, it is their choice, and we do not plan on forcing ourselves on any player. We just hope that we can show others how quickly kindness can spread.

If you want to know more or give your opinion on MIM Squad, just message me or ChocoCat, or post on the forum. MIM Squad is unrelated to Absolem's post about Skye, and it would be best to keep the topics separate.

About Skye: I know I was definitely fooled by this situation. :( It saddens me that someone would go so far for attention. What I want to remember from this is how much Life and other players did for Skye. I know we were all fooled, but there was so much kindness going around, and I hope all Life and all of the others are not disheartened by this and keep being your kind, sweet selves.
I am definitely saddened by this whole situation and I truly hope nothing like this ever happens again.

Jake

Is this even a question though? I think the obvious solution is to remove it.. nothing but bad memories will come from it. So beyond sick that someone fooled us about having an illness and dying. To be honest, I kind of had suspisions from the start but didn't think much of it. If I was sick and dying, I know I wouldn't be spending my last days alive on a virtual game.

Last edited:

PHPGuru

Is this even a question though? I think the obvious solution is to remove it.. nothing but bad memories will come from it. So beyond sick that someone fooled us about having an illness and dying. To be honest, I kind of had suspisions from the start but didn't think much of it. If I was sick and dying, I know I wouldn't be spending my last days alive on a virtual game.
Very true, when i had it explained to me all I could think was, how could she want to spend her last moments on VMK when she has family and friends that mean so much more to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.