So long my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novatimo

Nova the Mack
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to enter the kingdom. I would like to thank every single person that I have met in this game, and for making it a special and happy escape for me. I enjoyed talking to many of you, staying up late and reliving our childhoods, or just talking about anything. This game has some of the kindest people I have encountered online, and the friendships that we have made will not go unforgotten. I wish this could go on, but I'm afraid that is out of the question for the foreseeable future. The magic was already fading away for me, and this sealed my fate. I honestly, truly, love so many of you; many of you are great people. The people in this community are truly what makes this game so special. I may not go away completely, I will remain on forums.

Everyone please stay super fab, and I hope we meet/talk again in the future.

With Love,
Nova

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I'm crying!!!! :( Ily Anty!!!!! Still can't believe what happened happened...... Don't leave please

Aw :( I'm pretty sad to hear this honestly. I enjoyed chatting with you every once in a while! You were a fun homie most def, hope you have suuuuuuuuuuuuuper awesome adventures this summer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.