So...This probably won't do anything...

So...the one time I try to be nice to someone on MyVMK backfired...badly...
A friend of mine asked if he could take a screenshot of him in his outfit and just wearing my leroy and he would give it back. Being the naive person I am and having trust in the wrong people, I let them do that. They proceeded to boot me from the room, delete me from their friend's list, and change the room name... sigh. I know probably nothing can be done, seeing as I was the one that was trying to be nice. I guess this is just to say that there are people out there that betray your friendship and trust.

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
i am so sorry that happened to you. i dont think much can be done but you could always give his name to a staff member and see if they could try to do anything. i am so so sorry that happened :(

Cyber Toon

That's why you don't give your stuff to other users... Especially valuable stuff. Because there are jerks out there, and you should not trust anyone with valuable stuff in a game. I am so sorry for you. :( And I agree with the above user; you should tell the staff and see if they can do anything. This might (or might not :() count as scam, and scam is against the rules.

neverlander

i'd PM a staff member, i think they can see trade logs and see who you traded it to and take it out of their inventory o:

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Omg the same thing happened to me in the original vmk. Lol wow it's really sad people are still doing this... :(
But yea you should try asking a staff member for help. I'm sorry this happened lol I know how frustrating it is, the fact that you trusted them and stuff...

Miss

Yes, PLEASE message VMK_Snow on here she's very helpful. They can check trade logs and it's considered a scam so it won't just be pushed under the rug!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
You did not trade it you lent it in good faith. We do not need these type of players in the game. I hope if he did this he gets kicked out of the kingdom. For he will do it again. He needs to be stopped. So sorry this happened to you. Hugs

Nutty

You did not trade it you lent it in good faith. We do not need these type of players in the game. I hope if he did this he gets kicked out of the kingdom. For he will do it again. He needs to be stopped. So sorry this happened to you. Hugs
Agreed. He needs to be removed from VMK.

Honestly, I probably would have done the same because, ya know, you expect people to grow up!!

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words. I am currently talking to VMK_Snow and she is looking into the matter and seeing if there is anything that can be done. There is no news yet on if there is but I will keep all of you updated. Again, thanks for the kind words.