SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who really wants this room, and I think between the 2 of us we could afford 250k. I'm messaging her now, but I'm sure she'll want to go for it.

RenFlower

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
I have a friend who really wants this room, and I think between the 2 of us we could afford 250k. I'm messaging her now, but I'm sure she'll want to go for it.
Yes if you will take 250k, and me and heioo split it that would be awesome!! :3 please get back to one of us soon!

[DOUBLEPOST=1491317110][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm glad you two were able to work it out while I was at work. :) I got called in today, but will be off at 11pm game time and can come on shorty after then, or I will try to get RenFlower my share of the credits before I leave.

Hypnotic

I am off today, so I'll be on frequently or I'll be on at 11, whichever works for you guys
[DOUBLEPOST=1491317110][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm glad you two were able to work it out while I was at work. :) I got called in today, but will be off at 11pm game time and can come on shorty after then, or I will try to get RenFlower my share of the credits before I leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.