Some More Ways to Earn Credits

Just returned to the game recently and was pretty disappointed, not necessarily because pirates hadn't been released, but that nothing about the game has changed. It is still a wild goose chase of grinding games for credits so you can purchase the numerous items that come out in store. I left because I didn't have enough time to do this and my mind is already getting ready to leave again. I urge the staff to reconsider the climate in which the game has come to adopt and instead think of some alternative solutions to earn credits and items (ESPECIALLY with Halloween right around the corner).

1. Do double credit event days
Give people a foot up by doing events that consist of earning double credits on all games that day.

2. Make credits/codes/item rewardable OFF game
One of my favorite things about VMK were the promotions, partly because you got to play games off of VMK. Kellogg's pirate promotion or Narnia promotion anybody? Many of these games have resurfaced again online and we could adapt them for our own use, or heck even create an in forum game database that you could earn points through. You earn so many points it generates a promo code you can redeem in game.

3. Quests!
I'm not sure how many quests you guys have had since I've been gone but I did notice the Tomorrowland quests were all but forgotten. Even if there was a small, once a week trivia quest you could earn some credits in, that would help!

4. Increase NPC output
I know the NPC rewards used to be really high in the past, and there is no need to make them that high. But make them 100 credits at least so players have motivation to log on EVERY DAY. Especially since we only have TWO functioning games I think it is only fair.

5. Give out credits during events
I love the items you give out during events but some credits would be nice to. It gives you a chance to choose your prize.

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
In the shoutbox today, we were talking about off vmk games. Apparently it would be very easy to cheat on those, and you know people will take advantage of that.

In the shoutbox today, we were talking about off vmk games. Apparently it would be very easy to cheat on those, and you know people will take advantage of that.
Yes I know, but we need to stop fearing people taking advantage. Even in the greatest of online games, there will ALWAYS be people that take advantage. The key is to still not let that hinder the game. Prevent it where we can, but we shouldn't completely withhold features and make the game unfun for those who do play fairly.

I'd rather have a game that is fun that people may be able to take advantage of, then a game that is boring that people can't take advantage of.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I for one hate playing JC. I get about 600-something credits per game, but I find it tedious. And playing Fireworks on a laptop is too hard.

I think simple ways like increasing the credits of the NPCs from a mere 25c per day would really benefit everyone all around :)