Someone to correct spelling/grammatical errors.

Jasmine

No, I've noticed it too. (Many people have.) I figured it was a British way of spelling it or something ;P.

I'm sure these things will get taken care of soon. Please also remember that Amy is British and in some cases European spelling differs from American spelling. ;)

Shrimp

No, I've noticed it too. (Many people have.) I figured it was a British way of spelling it or something ;P.
Lol no, British folks do not spell it like that, it's just an extra 'h' at the end. However, Yeti knows best, so don't challenge his spelling!

Jasmine

Lol no, British folks do not spell it like that, it's just an extra 'h' at the end. However, Yeti knows best, so don't challenge his spelling!
Well, yeah, I know there's an extra h ;P...

opher

"Loading furnIture items" annoys me. I am British and can confirm that's still not how you spell it.

Also, there isn't that many spelling differences between actual English and american english. You just change a few s's to z's and drop the odd u.

If it were a practical thing to do, I'd throw my name in the ring for MyVMK Grammar Guy. I would love to help out the game, and correcting grammar is kind of my favorite thing.

That said, I don't know if having a specific editing person would necessarily mesh with the rest of the development process. If it wouldn't, grammar and spelling aren't top priorities. It's nice to have that polish, but finish the game, and the couple of spelling mistakes that are there can be patched up later.

Amy

Head Administrator
The psychich thing was copied from a VMK video I think... I can't find it now, but that's how it's spelt on revisited too. I know it's not correct, but I'm just pointing it out... lol.

"Loading furnIture items" annoys me. I am British and can confirm that's still not how you spell it.

Also, there isn't that many spelling differences between actual English and american english. You just change a few s's to z's and drop the odd u.
That one is actually a bug with Shockwave 12 that only occurs on Macs. *shrugs*

John

Amy has more important things to look at than a couple petty misspellings
I'm sure remaking fireworks she looked at her fair share of lines of text

I thought this thread was going to be geared toward people that can't spell/use grammar. lol