Something I liked about Quest on...

Something I did like about VFK (shock) was they release quest on Sunday every week but they knew not everyone could play on weeks so they extended it to all day Monday. Yup I missed the star wars May the 4th be with you pin....

Hope you all had an awesome weekend and great Monday! :hat:

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I have an extra pin I could give you if you'd like, I'll be on today 3-4 and 8-10 like dream event times. Let me know if you'd want to meet up one of those times! If someone trades/gives you one though before I can, take it! Lol

Princess_Stitch

A Princess of Sorts
Aww man, I totally forgot to finish the quest! It was glitching at some point, so I turned it off for a bit and forgot to go back on. :facepalm:

I wish they could stay up for 48 hours. Since it's a quest (which can be very time-consuming), there's no reason why everyone shouldn't have the chance to play it. A single day is too small of a time frame for some. I understand the want/need for rares, but not everything has to be one. :shrug: These one-day releases (Day-1 Badge *cough*) can become exhausting, especially when I fear they'll never be re-released (just knowing the nature of the beast). I'd feel better knowing if some of the holiday/event quest prizes would make a comeback. Regardless, I'm voting for a 48-hour quest release.

I have an extra pin I could give you if you'd like, I'll be on today 3-4 and 8-10 like dream event times. Let me know if you'd want to meet up one of those times! If someone trades/gives you one though before I can, take it! Lol
Well thank you so much :) But I can't accept it. Though you're such a dear for offering <3 THANK YOU!!!!

P.S. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I was at school and doing homework all day.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Well thank you so much :) But I can't accept it. Though you're such a dear for offering <3 THANK YOU!!!!

P.S. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I was at school and doing homework all day.
Oh no problem, and I'm off for the night but no seriously I really don't mind AT ALL. If you really want one paleeez don't be afraid to remind me tomorrow if you're on and I'll get back to you have if I get on in time. I seriously don't mind though :)

Oh no problem, and I'm off for the night but no seriously I really don't mind AT ALL. If you really want one paleeez don't be afraid to remind me tomorrow if you're on and I'll get back to you have if I get on in time. I seriously don't mind though :)
I should have posted this in game suggestions haha. Sorry Admins. I thank you for the offer but it's just a virtual item. :) I'm sure if you could find someone that was really wanting to collect all of them they'd love to have so please pass it to one of those people. You're so sweet to offer though!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I should have posted this in game suggestions haha. Sorry Admins. I thank you for the offer but it's just a virtual item. :) I'm sure if you could find someone that was really wanting to collect all of them they'd love to have so please pass it to one of those people. You're so sweet to offer though!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Aw okay, we'll no problem :)!