Something I thought I should say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magster

Normal people scare me
I'm really glad that you've decided to stay. We all knew you were still here but behind the scenes :P

Fotogirl

Just as long as you are okay and there is no threat to you @Amy . Its definitely good to hear that you are and will continue to be involved in the running and development of the game going forward. Can't wait to see what you and all the new staff have in store for us in the upcoming months.

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
Glad you're okay! You are loved by so many and if we all could, we would surround you with a big safety net!

Big hugs :hug: and Pink Hearts :hearts:

Love

welcome back amy<3! dont let them bullies get you down! protect ur self and stay safe! welcome back! we missed u!

This is truly the best news possible. If it were not for you and all your dedication to MyVMK we would not have the chance to play this game. Stay Strong.

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
Amy,
So Glad that your okay. And Welcome back

Can i get a big yeah?!
Amy you definitely rock

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so so glad to hear this Amy! No need to feel guilty at all :D Things happen. I hope everything is all good now and you don't have to deal with any more scary situations.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
And @Amy we love you too. I feel bad about what happened but seriously ill be enteraly greatful it for bringing this game back. And I know that sounds like something a certain green alien would say but seriously. Thanks for everything and hopefully whatever made you scared will be resolved soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.