Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

If you tell me you don't want me, then I'll leave you alone for good. I'm trying to be patient, but I can't stand this. It's killing me knowing that someone else is doing the same things we once did together.

It's killing me to know that another man is producing new memories with you.
The same memories we could have been making right now, only better. I know I'm better for you than him.

Whenever I listen to that song, I think of you. I think of how it directly relates to our situation and what I'm thinking.

Please don't just be saying things to make me happy again. I need you to be honest with me. I need you to tell me yes or no so I don't get devastated if it doesn't work out (and lose $300...). I've given you so many second chances and I've given you so much leeway. I understand that I lost your trust and I've tried hard to earn It back. But what you're doing to me right now hurts and I'm not sure if I can get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
You're probably the most irritating person to converse with. If you don't make it a completely awkward encounter, then it feels like I'm talking to a 5 yr old. When I try to have a serious conversation with you, you just make dumb jokes about it which is insulting. Idk, I might have to cut you loose. :sneaky:

I was so close to pushing you down the stairs. You were so lucky that my friend held me back. One day she won't be behind me and you will fall. Hard.(: You just give me a headache...go stand over there

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

The last thing that I need right now is a boyfriend... but I just want you.