Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

Elle

why do you keep looking at me with that face ?? it's been like what.. 5 years?? we're in college now like get over yourself
it's not my fault you can't handle the fabuloso

Hey coach,
you're being a total b-word to literally everyone but your favorites. it shows.

and I didn't appreciate how when you asked me a question and I went to answer you freaking snapped at me. it's not my fault the other swimmers didn't go! but I was waiting on them because, with my calf strain (that you've never asked about even though you've seen it taped for the past 3 practices now), I'm much slower than them. And also because I'm not kicking as hard, it's straining my left shoulder to the point that it hurts to pull it out of the water. but you wouldn't know because you don't care about anyone but your favorites. maybe instead of moving kyle down for today, who is fully capable of a handling a fast-paced practice and is actually faster than me, move me down so I could actually make the times without making my injuries worse. and giving me a punishment for something that wasn't even my fault, that actually made my calf and shoulder hurt 20x more, is ridiculous. I work my butt off everyday in that pool, I play two sports, I don't complain, I do what is asked, put up with my teammates who treat me like I don't exist and I don't get any respect or praise. I'm sick of it.

you never intended to hurt me? oh yeah, suree.

because taking my heart and tearing it into a million pieces wasn't supposed to harm me at all.
you used me, then told a mutual friend that we were "just friends".
did the last 7 months mean nothing orrr...

Love

why the hell are u going to get freakkn pregnant when you cant even take care of the kids ypu have already? ur 7 yr old stays with the dad and ur 4 year old cries for ur attention while ur out smokn ********. you leave ur kid with your mom who is getting old and is getting tired. she cant take care of ur newborn she just cant. by the way i saw u smoking a cig , did u forget ur pregnant??? u are unstable! you dont work u rely on the government to suppprt u...if ur going to keep the kid instead of giving it to a better home where you know it will grow up to have a better healthy life... im sorry but maaan u gotta leave tell ur baby daddy to help u take care of it not my gma ... rant over

don't you just love it when your mom treats your siblings to things because their life is "hard" and they pout until they get what they want but when you get promised one thing because you've earned it, it ends up getting forgotten.