Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

i absolutely hate developing "crushes" on people.
you've got me wrapped around your finger, and i hate it.
still, you're super cute and you give me the feelings that i haven't felt in awhile.
& you're also a true gentleman, something that the majority of guys i know lack.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
still, you're super cute and you give me the feelings that i haven't felt in awhile.
& you're also a true gentleman, something that the majority of guys i know lack.
omg...i'm not even joking this is literally me rn :please:

why is it that we always feel the same way?

why is it that even though we barely talk, i have the strongest feelings for you?
why is it that whenever i look at you, you're looking at me too?
why can't i make the first move?

JESUS CHRIST

Last edited:
why is it that we always feel the same way?

why is it that even though we barely talk, i have the strongest feelings for you?
why is it that whenever i look at you, you're looking at me too?
why can't i make the first move?

JESUS CHRIST
Good lord, you two just described all of my feelings...

I wish I would have told you I loved you before you left, but ever since the first time I saw you have been with a good friend. And I've done that... I've been with a friends guy before so I can't do that again. I always felt like the feeling was mutual but... you never broke up with her. So now I live in this constant state of unrequited love, and I just want to know how you feel.

Can you stop being so rude to me? I say one sarcastic thing, something I rarely do now, and you blow up and tell me some really mean things. I act like it doesn't bother me, but it really hurts and embarrasses me. We're supposed to be friends and be able to joke around, but you telling me to go die, plus those other rude things is really uncalled for. I said I would lay off, now you need to calm down and stop being so reactionary.
Even our other friends say that you react wrong. I'm nice to you, why can't you just be a friend back? It's honestly not that hard to be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't understand how after so long together, you can start treating me like this and act like you don't care. I don't know what go into you, but you aren't who you used to be. You don't even care that you're hurting me...

Chill

We literally have huge unfinished business and I still like you and idk if you still like me and we go to different schools now but I still think about you sometimes and I desperately need closure. *sigh*

GreatAce

< j e s s i c a >
I honestly don't understand why you would want to be friends with someone who dated a homeless man and a person who got pregnant from a married man and not me...who is completely normal with a normal life and an easy going personality. I know you love attention...but God, really? Good luck cleaning up their mess just because they give you attention. I'm done with this friendship.