Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

Marissa

black lives matter
I could tear up some moist buttery chocolate chip pancakes with sausage bacon and fully cooked scrambled eggs and to so bad be rid of you (no not you).

It's 3:08am and I need to wake up before 8am :x
I can't tell my sister Celeste that I'm going to sleep this late or she'll get mad at me XD

i really want to get a tattoo, please be okay with that.
please stop treating me like i'm not as smart as you because i only go to community college
please stop forcing me to stay when i have anxiety
please stop making me feel bad that i have anxiety attacks
i feel claustrophobic sometimes
i sometimes dream about escaping this life and living alone without anyone

I can't believe after I asked you if you had free time and decline me that instead you go off with the person I loathe to have a jolly good time.

LOOK I GET THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIVES IN CANADA BUT WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING THAT'S MAKING OUR SHARED WALL SHAKE MY DESK PLEASE STOP
I'M TRYING TO WRITE A PAPER ABOUT WORLD POETRY
THANKS

I know how to live my life, please stop telling me what to do... I've been on my own since I was 18 and never needed help so idk why you think I do now just because I moved back to my home town! (In my own place not back with parents)

You smell.
You're rude and immature.
You don't even try at school.
What are you going to do with your life?
You can't sit there and play videogames your whole life
Are you even serious with her
How are you going to pay for this trip across the continent to visit a girl you haven't ever met before
You need a job
You've had your permit for almost a month
When are you going to start driving
You make me want to throw you out of the car on the freeway
I get really annoyed with you but I'd protect you til the end of the earth
How do you feel about me getting more brothers when I marry him
Is it bad that I like my future brother in laws more than I like you
Probably not
We've sparred our whole lives
Will we ever be friends

One from work today:
No I will not give you a discount on a perfectly fine table because you don't want to pay the SALE price! In fact, even if I could in fact take off anything, I wouldn't now because you demanded I do it! (PS people, always treat retail workers with respect cause we can save you money if we want to and have a way)