Sparky Hat!

Exuberance

The game isn't all about how much rare you have, every item doesn't have to be rare! This is not aimed to any individual, but the majority of the time someone says making things more rare is good, they have all the items. Wish people could think about other things than building their own self wealth...
I agree. The community is so obsessed with becoming rich. It's disgusting.

Can we just price the hat reasonably?

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I do agree that every once in a while it would be great to have a great in-demand/popular item available at a very reasonable and easily obtainable price. Yes, the item may be worth more, but I think sometimes it's nice to let people have something they really really miss from the old game without having to feel pressured to wait until the item isn't being traded for both your arms and a leg.

Last edited:
Well I am hoping it's about 1000-2000 like most sale hats. As the other new releases are really nice and I would like to get them as well.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Well I'm hoping it is around 3-5k. If I remember correctly I think the most expensive hat sold in the shop (not counting the Bird Hat) was the Green Princess Minnie Hat at 3k. I'm thinking it will turn out to be like that but I could see why they might make 10-20k with the 24 hour only sale on it. It's unfortunate but if people ever want to achieve one of the rarer items in the game then they need to add more rare items in the game. I don't find it very fair to people who traded for an item loses all of it's value unless that happens to every single item in the game, which probably wouldn't be the best thing for the game.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I am thinking 15K to 20K. I am getting so tired of fireworks. This is getting tedious with no end in sight because pirates I can not play :( And could be a long time until mansion :). So we have been at this a long long time. Totally understand every ones hatred of both fw and jc buy now.

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
Hoping for 10 to 30K for this hat. An expensive hat that is only on sale for 24 hours would be great. I just want to remind everyone, that this is a GAME! < game as in it has a sort of point or goal. Sure you can have your own goal, like building, or being the best at cute or boot, but for me, my goal is trading. It's true this hat is going on sale, so there is no percentage or chance, it is if you were prepared and had the money to buy it. NOTHING ELSE! If you spent your money on the waterslide competition, then that was your choice. If you spend 8 hours saving up, then that is your choice. This is completely different than when stitch/angel because they were a chance item, this however is a do you have the money or not item. Ok, and another thing, for those saying they wont spend 8 hours on here to earn 50,000 credits, let's not forget that the staff sent out a tweet telling us to save our credits, from there you should have started saving them, and now almost a 2 full days later, everyone is rushing to get credits because they didn't start getting them early enough. So two full days is 48 hours, 8 hours and you can have 50,000 credits, 8/48=0.1666, so pretty much 16% of your two days could have been spent collecting credits, and I personally dont think that is too outrageous. Not to mention that it could come out saturday or sunday, so you have maybe a few more days.

Last edited:

CandyCars

Hoping for 10 to 30K for this hat. An expensive hat that is only on sale for 24 hours would be great. I just want to remind everyone, that this is a GAME! < game as in it has a sort of point or goal. Sure you can have your own goal, like building, or being the best at cute or boot, but for me, my goal is trading. It's true this hat is going on sale, so there is no percentage or chance, it is if you were prepared and had the money to buy it. NOTHING ELSE! If you spent your money on the waterslide competition, then that was your choice. If you spend 8 hours saving up, then that is your choice. This is completely different than when stitch/angel because they were a chance item, this however is a do you have the money or not item. Ok, and another thing, for those saying they wont spend 8 hours on here to earn 50,000 credits, let's not forget that the staff sent out a tweet telling us to save our credits, from there you should have started saving them, and now almost a 2 full days later, everyone is rushing to get credits because they didn't start getting them early enough. So two full days is 48 hours, 8 hours and you can have 50,000 credits, 8/48=0.1666, so pretty much 16% of your two days could have been spent collecting credits, and I personally dont think that is too outrageous. Not to mention that it could come out saturday or sunday, so you have maybe a few more days.
How am I supposed to save up, and get it being at a family reunion? How were we supposed to know about the hat during the waterslide competition? :o Not sure how that was a choice since nobody knew...

Last edited:

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
How am I supposed to save up, and get it being at a family reunion? How were we supposed to know about the hat during the waterslide competition? :o Not sure how that was a choice since nobody knew...
Im not saying you could have known, but you could have been prepared.

basketbuddy

The hat should be 3k, 5k max. I don't really understand the logic behind pricing it beyond that amount. Our only right as players is to determine the value of items after their retirement based on sheer demand; we've no business dictating the actual price, as this falls on the shoulders of staff alone.

randall

i scare because i care
The hat should be 3k, 5k max. I don't really understand the logic behind pricing it beyond that amount. Our only right as players is to determine the value of items after their retirement based on sheer demand; we've no business dictating the actual price, as this falls on the shoulders of staff alone.
the game needs to have some items that are priced higher than most items to bring more rare into the game. back when they released the black mickey ears everyone bought at least 5 pairs because it was a semi rare back in original vmk. knowing that most people bought numerous pairs of black mickey ears, the value went dramatically down. I think it's a great idea the staff would sell this item for one day and hopefully will sell it somewhere between 10k-20k. if you have been playing games and earing your credits it should be no problem. besides, the waterslide competition ended a while ago so that should've given people time to collect their credits

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Last night in shoutbox, Grizzly said (in his beary honest opinion) that the new hat would be something people could afford. He said he hinted on the price earlier on in the conversation, but nobody remembers when. I think he said one or two other things about it but it was late and I can't remember them right now. D: Maybe someone else who was there can fill ya'll in on the rest/correct me if I'm wrong.

im in love with u
luv u too, doll. :halcyon: