Staff Appreciation

I'm posting this, because I think it needs to be said. I have seen so many complaints on the forums that don't fall into the suggestion category, that I don't think players realize what has been given to them. Please don't think I'm trying to get on the staff's good side, because my in game name is different from my forum title. I have even been known to complain about the clam payout, I won't lie.

I think the addition of the key and crate "mini game" was awesome. This has given me more motivation to play vmk as a whole, and fireworks all the way through. I am not a master at this game, but the reward has been put in place to entice me to play the game. I have no complaints about the payout of crates vs keys. I do like to joke about some of the rewards...male players winning female clothing, but I'm sure this would be a bit difficult to code out. I'm tech savvy, but not programming savvy.

Overall, I am so thankful to the staff for re-creating vmk. It's not to the point where it used to be (of course), but the staff is working extremely hard on getting this together. I am extremely proud of the progress that has been made, and the extent that Amy has taken it with soon being able to play vmk on hand-held devices. I apologize if I do not give credit to all the individuals working on this project because I am unaware of who performs what actions.

Thank you to the staff members and programmers for bringing vmk back. Whether you are a programmer, host, tester, or moderator: you are appreciated.

Everyone will complain until they get their precious collaboration of coloured pixels. Then they'll be happy and telling people that 'the game doesn't revolve around them" for complaining about the same thing they themselves were the day before.

They have Achieved a lot in a short time they should be proud.

John

In addition Amy creating a solution to the Shockwave problem is incredible!
The fact that we can continue to play where we left off using a universally available client

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I love the staff, but there are going to be problems with what the staff do, and how they handle somethings. We have to remember that this site is run by two (if not three, because I don't know how old Amy is) 17 year olds, so it wont be perfect, but we are all learning.