staff ears

i know i said this when ovmk was opened, but can we NOT make staff ears blue, blues my fav color, and i want those ears... unless ofc u make me staff haha :D

I have to agree with red, like others have said, it stands out and looks more professional. Plus, it looks better with the staff outfits (at least in my opinion)

I would love it if blue ears were released, but I don't really think they should. Blue ears could be for Hosts like in VMK, although I don't think that's really necessary, they could still wear red like the staff. Maybe blue could be a gift for being a community leader? They would be untradeable and optional to wear, they just help CLs stand out a little more. But I can see that causing problems, people saying it isn't fair/special treatment/etc.. I don't know.

Wasnt blue originally for QA Testers in VMK?

-Alex

I think staff should get a badge saying they are staff, but special clothes is going a little too far imo. I know it was done in VMK but this is not exactly the same. After seeing recent events I'm always leaning on the side of caution.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I like special ears for staff, not special outfits (i.e. green flips, pants). Make less drama if clothes get into regular players