Steven Universe

I love Stevens universe so much it's so underrated since not many people know about it. I've been a fan of the show since the pilot came out on CN/tumblr with all the different animation and I was sorta sad when the show officially came out and stopped using the animation style but I've gotten used to it and prefer it now but amethyst is my favorite and every character brings something great, the gems are total bamfs and I love the serious and cute moments (the pilot opening theme song was so beautiful tho like look at amethyst and that tiger with the septum!!!)

I love Stevens universe so much it's so underrated since not many people know about it. I've been a fan of the show since the pilot came out on CN/tumblr with all the different animation and I was sorta sad when the show officially came out and stopped using the animation style but I've gotten used to it and prefer it now but amethyst is my favorite and every character brings something great, the gems are total bamfs and I love the serious and cute moments (the pilot opening theme song was so beautiful tho like look at amethyst and that tiger with the septum!!!)

I liked the original artwork but when the finished product came to be i preferred it (especially pearl) i find the art now just better overall i think all the gems (except amethyst) got a good redo with the new style. Amethyst didn't need to be redrawn her old art was fine but she still looks cute :) even though Amethyst is my birthstone shes not my favorite XD pearl is my favorite cause out of all the characters i act like her the most lol

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
I think I made one a loooooooooooooooooong time ago I THINK.

BUT Steven Universe rocks ! I haven't kept up with the show though )':