Stuck on ride enterance

I've become rather frustrated with trying to ride the Alice and Pirates rides. :ugh: Every time I try to ride them I get stuck on the entrance piece to the ride standing up. Im lucky if I can get through the entire ride one full time. I had previously just given up on riding because of this problem, but now with the green keys I'd like the opportunity to get them. If anyone has any suggestions of how to prevent this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

No longer in need of help. Thank you everyone who helped.

Last edited:

Mike

I've become rather frustrated with trying to ride the Alice and Pirates rides. :ugh: Every time I try to ride them I get stuck on the entrance piece to the ride standing up. Im lucky if I can get through the entire ride one full time. I had previously just given up on riding because of this problem, but now with the green keys I'd like the opportunity to get them. If anyone has any suggestions of how to prevent this problem it would be greatly appreciated.
Did you try clearing your cache or changing browsers? This has happened to me previously (it's rare) and usually I just had to exit the room and retry.

I've tried changing browsers and refreshing. I clear my cache quite a bit, but I can try again for this purpose. It's not to rare for me tho.. Seems to happen way more often than not.

Navii

That problem seems to be fixed but now Im getting stuck on the end piece of each room. Clearing cache doesnt help for that.
Try uninstalling and re-installing your Adobe Shockwave, you may have to do it for several browsers. I had a problem like that yesterday and I had to uninstall/reinstall and switch browsers.