STUDIO GHIBLI

starwars

junglejim4322@yahoo.com
ok so i consider them disney movies so theyre going to be in the disney discussion thread (-:

do any of you watch studio ghibli?? if so whats your favorite movie?

if youre not sure because im almost positive people have seen at least ONE SG movie, some common examples are:
- Spirited Away
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Howl's Moving Castle
- Ponyo

my all time favorites are definitely Whisper of the Heart, Princess Mononoke, From up on Poppy Hill, and The Cat Returns!

LordeByron

spirited away, definitely. i also really like kiki's delivery service.
i would say howl's moving castle, but the book version is infinitely better than the movie, so i can't really like the movie anymore. i do like calcifer in it though.

I absolutely love howls moving castle and the cat returns. They're my favorites from SG. I like the others as well, but those two are the best to me (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alamar

I LOVE LOVE Howl's Moving Castle. I consider Nausicaa Of the Valley of the Winds, Princess Monoke and Spirited away to be extremely fascinating and enjoyed them immensely. I also really like Whispers of the Heart and From Up on Poppy Hill. I didn't really like Ponyo, but it was cute. Kiki's Delivery Service was my childhood and I will ALWAYS LOVE that movie.

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
It's hard to say which is my favorite, but the truth is princess mononoke is my favorite. Spirited away is always great, but I feel there are others that are just as good but are over looked. There are only 2-3 movies from studio ghibli that I haven't seen yet, but I plan to watch them this summer.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I do. I've watched since I was little. Every movie you listed above I absolutely adore. I know it's not Studio Ghibli but some other really good anime films are A Whisper of the Heart, and The Girl who Leapt Through Time.