SUMMER CLEANING - Pins, Clothes, Furni!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsbestgame

I am interested in your bird hat, black beret, and teal jester hat! I've just returned, so I am unsure of prices. Give me a quote and we can go from there :D

CandyCars

I am interested in your bird hat, black beret, and teal jester hat! I've just returned, so I am unsure of prices. Give me a quote and we can go from there :D
Awesome! I'm not great with values myself, but I looked at other trading threads and this is what I came up with.

Bird Hat - 40k
Black Beret - 3-5k ( couldn't find much for this )
I don't really have a clue on the jester hat so I guess make an offer for that?

bobsbestgame

Awesome! I'm not great with values myself, but I looked at other trading threads and this is what I came up with.

Bird Hat - 40k
Black Beret - 3-5k ( couldn't find much for this )
I don't really have a clue on the jester hat so I guess make an offer for that?
I am interested in bird hat, but i do not have those kinds of funds currently. If you still have it when I do, ill get back to you on that one. I would meet you right in the middle for the black beret and do 4k? I know teal jester was fairly more rare than the regular jester hat and venture 8-10k being a good estimate? lmk :D

CandyCars

I am interested in bird hat, but i do not have those kinds of funds currently. If you still have it when I do, ill get back to you on that one. I would meet you right in the middle for the black beret and do 4k? I know teal jester was fairly more rare than the regular jester hat and venture 8-10k being a good estimate? lmk :D
All those sound good to me! I can hold them till you have the credits :) Just message or post here when you are ready!

bobsbestgame

All those sound good to me! I can hold them till you have the credits :) Just message or post here when you are ready!
I can do 13k for the two here in like an hour. Im grinding through some HM rn to get there, shouldnt take too much longer. 40k for the bird hat will take me a bit though XD also, i do not remember how much the tax is for credit trades, could you remind me so I can make sure i have enough to cover tax?

Ultimate

I can do 13k for the two here in like an hour. Im grinding through some HM rn to get there, shouldnt take too much longer. 40k for the bird hat will take me a bit though XD also, i do not remember how much the tax is for credit trades, could you remind me so I can make sure i have enough to cover tax?
There's no tax doing credit trades

CandyCars

Sounds good! I'm just working on homework but I can get on when you're ready!

bobsbestgame

Okay I should be there in like 5 minutes :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496197183][/DOUBLEPOST]@bobsbestgame Ah sorry I had clicked off when you said that about the bird hat! No rush I can hold it however long :)
lol its all good! If someone comes to you for it, no need to hold it, itll take me a while. Ill just check back in when i got the funds :D thanks for the trade

@CandyCars

are you around at at all? I never got a pm from you for meeting up for the trade for the tron blue outfit? Ill be around for like the next couple of hours and also i will be off Saturday.

star girl

@CandyCars

I'm interested in:
PPR - Crocodile, PPR - Mermaid 2, PPR - Mermaid 3, ALR - Alice, ALR - Dinah, PPR - Tinkerbell, PPR - Tigerlily, ALR - Tweedledee & Tweedledum, and ALR - White Rabbit

CCocoaGal

can we do 7k for just green ears and alice without the classic minnie ears? I didn't realize that I have them and don't need them.

CandyCars

@CandyCars

are you around at at all? I never got a pm from you for meeting up for the trade for the tron blue outfit? Ill be around for like the next couple of hours and also i will be off Saturday.
Oh I'm so sorry i forgot to PM you!! Are you on now? Or I'll be on a lot tonight :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496414599][/DOUBLEPOST]
can we do 7k for just green ears and alice without the classic minnie ears? I didn't realize that I have them and don't need them.
Sure that works! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496414641][/DOUBLEPOST]
@CandyCars

I'm interested in:
PPR - Crocodile, PPR - Mermaid 2, PPR - Mermaid 3, ALR - Alice, ALR - Dinah, PPR - Tinkerbell, PPR - Tigerlily, ALR - Tweedledee & Tweedledum, and ALR - White Rabbit
Okay! I'm not really sure on values so what about 1k each?

CCocoaGal

Oh I'm so sorry i forgot to PM you!! Are you on now? Or I'll be on a lot tonight :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496414599][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sure that works! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496414641][/DOUBLEPOST]

Okay! I'm not really sure on values so what about 1k each?
I am on now. Where would you like to meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.