Teamspeak?

Finland

Active Troublemaker
Disney said:
We're always in this TeamSpeak.

ts4.gameservers.com:9164

Fairy, Finland, Champion and other people are always in it.

Although, this Teamspeak is privately owned by a friend, and has only 25 slots. He already uses it for his community, and having only a few of us there usually keeps it full... at least after about 3:30PM PST.

To be honest, I think any chat program would be pretty sweet. HOWEVER, I do feel it needs to be moderated - it often gets out of hand and I think that could be controlled.

Foamy

Halcyon said:
To be honest, I think any chat program would be pretty sweet. HOWEVER, I do feel it needs to be moderated - it often gets out of hand and I think that could be controlled.
They should have a separate set of mods for the Team Speak/Vent/whatever we end up using, IMO.

Halcyon said:
I don't really think we need TS to be moderated... if people want to start something, let them, we'll all move to another channel and let them have it out.

I'm all for a TS or Vent server, however, I think an IRC channel would be great too.

Jasmine

I don't understand the reasoning behind it, to be honest. I didn't understand why OVMK needed one. Isn't that why people wanted a shoutbox/chat?

Graham

オミッド
no, let it die. why does everyone want a voice chatroom?
just make an irc or something
voice chats always get out of hand and become a big mess of spaghetti

philitup

The Internet Champion!
no, let it die. why does everyone want a voice chatroom?
just make an irc or something
voice chats always get out of hand and become a big mess of spaghetti
Agreed! I don't understand people that want me to voice chat them all the time, because it's as you said it's a mess. Plus, I could understand maybe voice chatting for something like BF4 and CoD, but why VMK?

Graham

オミッド
Agreed! I don't understand people that want me to voice chat them all the time, because it's as you said it's a mess. Plus, I could understand maybe voice chatting for something like BF4 and CoD, but why VMK?
this exactly. These voice chats were intended for games that have teams coordinating with one another vocally, if you want to talk to people - get on skype!