Tell me about the first person you met on myvmk or the original game

AlphaTheEdge

Tbh, the first person i met on the new game was @Otters . I owe her that bc before meeting her I had nothing. I came in to the game and, foolishly, kinda believed I would take off from the old vmk. All my old friends would be back and I would have all of my stuff. Alas, that clearly wasnt the case. I was wandering the desloate main street by my lonesome. One day, I was enjoying the music in New Orleans Square.. and lo and behold! It was @Otters !! She helped me meet people and essentially get on my feet in the VMK world. Now im loving being back more than ever, so i cannot thank her enough!!!

Now tell me all of your cheesy stories!:cheer:

kayyroseee

Theme Park lover.
Well, I don't exactly remember the first person I met on the back in the day vmk, but I remember meeting the most important person in my life then and still to this day. I met @CourtiiPop when I did a Christmas party, we added each other and became instant friends, we got each others info, using of course the way to get yourself banned back then, lol. 8 years later and Court and I are more than just friends, more than just best friends, we're sisters. Without this chick in my life, I don't know what i'd do! She's my sister and I couldn't be more thankful for vmk allowing me to meet this girl <3 :D

CourtiiPop

Well, I don't exactly remember the first person I met on the back in the day vmk, but I remember meeting the most important person in my life then and still to this day. I met @CourtiiPop when I did a Christmas party, we added each other and became instant friends, we got each others info, using of course the way to get yourself banned back then, lol. 8 years later and Court and I are more than just friends, more than just best friends, we're sisters. Without this chick in my life, I don't know what i'd do! She's my sister and I couldn't be more thankful for vmk allowing me to meet this girl <3 :D
Tbh, this made me cry :hug:Love you so much, Sis (@kayyroseee) !!!

Jasmine

I don't even remember my friends from VMK, let alone the first person I met on there. So onto OVMK and MyVMK then... Technically, my friend @Aptil was the first person I really talked to in both OVMK and MyVMK because we'd been awaiting both games' openings. Picture time!

OVMK:
The first thing I said once I got into VMK again. (Which was my 18th birthday, so that was pretty cool.)

Somehow we ended up having a party in Aptil's room the first day of MyVMK's opening. So these are the other first people I met. :D

With pirates coming out tomorrow, just gonna throw this one out there~

Sophia

I'm so sure that the first person I met was Tizzi or any name with -izzi in it, but idk her face looks different now so it was probably someone else but yeah. I asked her about cowboy pants in some epcot trade room. Then I went on my merry way. Not much of a story lol.

On the original VMK, I first met a girl by the name of Crashbunny. I don't remember how we met, but she gave me a bunch of nice costumes for no reason! I'm eternally grateful for her! I don't know what happened to her after VMK, she had already been logging on very rarely...

I don't remember any people from the old VMK, but the first person I met on MyVMK was Stephanie. She was the first person to actually acknowledge and help me understand what was happening and how MyVMK had reopened. She gave me some free stuff to help me get started too :) She rarely gets on anymore, but I will always be so thankful to her :)

Huai

Magic Maker
In the Original VMK... not too sure who was the first person I really became friends with... -_-'
This version though, I got meet a very cool person who started me out named @Glittercathy!
She helped me start out this game again and was very awesome! I'm glad to become friends with her, that also helped me make awesome other friends too! :)

In the Original VMK... not too sure who was the first person I really became friends with... -_-'
This version though, I got meet a very cool person who started me out named @Glittercathy!
She helped me start out this game again and was very awesome! I'm glad to become friends with her, that also helped me make awesome other friends too! :)
The honor is all mine Huai!! Thanks! Here's to friendships!! ;)

I don't remember any people from the old VMK, but the first person I met on MyVMK was Stephanie. She was the first person to actually acknowledge and help me understand what was happening and how MyVMK had reopened. She gave me some free stuff to help me get started too :) She rarely gets on anymore, but I will always be so thankful to her :)
Stephanie was one of my MyVMK best friends, she's so sweet :)

gravebound

not actually a grave
my first friend in old vmk was someone named bodacious. i remember i had never heard that word, so when i excitedly told my mom, i pronounced "bod-a-kiss". she and i were like siblings. then, she disappeared one day. a couple months later, she came back on for a day, telling me she'd been busy. after that, to this day i have never found her again.