Test Track Room Furnishings

I have a question. Does anyone know if there are going to be any more Test Track Room Furnishings released such as the Track Carpet? Thanks!

Grizzly

The Test Track Carpets and Signs were scheduled to come out last month, unfortunately there's a few problems with it (We need to remake each item's "code" from scratch, telling the game how each individual item behaves), so it's been delayed for now. It should come out another time though! Sorry!

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
The Test Track Carpets and Signs were scheduled to come out last month, unfortunately there's a few problems with it (We need to remake each item's "code" from scratch, telling the game how each individual item behaves), so it's been delayed for now. It should come out another time though! Sorry!
Awe kinda bummed about that. I was looking forward to the carpets the most. Thanks grizzly!

Ah ok. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad that it's being worked on. Thanks for letting me know! Can't wait! But I guess I will have to for now. :sulk: LoL! Have a good weekend!