Thankful

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I wanted to shine some positivity around the forums :aww:
Tell us what you're thankful for. It can be anything, doesn't necessarily have to be game related.

I'm thankful that I get to spend thanksgiving with my family this year. I'm also thankful that part of that family would be our family dog (who's been very sick but still running!), and both sets of grandparents. We haven't been able to get the whole family together for a holiday in maybe 10 years so it'll be special.
I'm also very thankful for the friendships out of this game. I haven't felt so close to people I have never met as much as I have the past few months. And I so thankful to be able to call these people new BFFs. :aww:
I'm also thankful for the blessing in disguise that always seem to find me. :)

Sending lots of love this holiday season.

Last edited:

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
I'm thankful that I am once again able to spend Thanksgiving with my whole family this year, including my great grandma(she's been on hospice the last few months but still going). I am also thankful that my uncle is willing to come get me from college after getting off working third shift Friday. Also do not take this in any way, but I am thankful that my parents divorce is finally finalized. There are more reasons than I an count why this is a great thing. Like BonVoyage, I am also extremely thankful for all the amazing friends I have made on here. Yesterday's 8 hour Skype call with one truly shows how close you and someone get :).
Happy Holidays!

I'm thankful for...:fall:
  1. My Family - I am so lucky to have a big family that is close to one another. I have both sets of grandparents, 3 aunts, 2 uncles, and 9 cousins who are like siblings to me. I also have my wonderfully loving parents who do sometimes get on my nerves, but hey, they're doing a great job of raising me to be an amazing adult. :aww:
  2. My Dog - She's more than just my family; she's my best friend. I've never felt so much love from a single animal. I will be a mess when she's gone in a few years, but I know we'll meet again some day. :pluto: :paw:
  3. My Friends - I'll start with my longest lasting friend, @PrincessCheetah. We've had our moments, but we've been friends for about 13 years. We're roommates and I can't imagine having anyone better than you to confide in. :hug: Now, my boyfriend. This will be our first Thanksgiving together and I can't wait for the memories we will make over these next few months. I've found my other half, and I realized that in the happiest place on earth (Walt Disney World). We're going to be just fine; forever and always. :hearts:
  4. MyVMK - This is my happy place; my sweet escape. I found who I really am through here. I don't have to fake it for people to like me. To my friends on this game- all of you now, and who used to play: I wouldn't be who I am today without you. I've learned that there are some really amazing people here, and some not-so-great ones. I learned how to take drama as it comes and work my way through it and still have fun, and I encourage you to do the same. I know we'll probably never meet in the real world, but I'm so thankful to have been able to interact with such a diverse group of people over the internet. I love you all and I'll never forget the magic. :rose:
  5. My Life - It's a beautiful world out there. Despite all the tragedies that go on, there is still light on this Earth. It took me awhile to find it, but I promise you it's there. I found some sparkles on the game, at my university, and just out and about. We are all connected in some way. I am thankful for the events that has shaped me into who I am today. I love who I'm turning out to be, and none of it could have happened without who I've met and situations I've been in. So, thank you. :hat:
Happy Holidays!:santa:

I'm thankful for my family, that they're safe and let them stay safe <3 I'm thankful for friends who care about me, on here and in real life. We are truly blessed with the life most of us are living, I wish that we are all content this season for everything, because even though it may not see like it at times, and life may seem so unfair, there are so many people less fortunate. Someone is out there that cares for you, and worries about you, just remember that :nod:

mark

10 mins late to everything
I'm thankful my family and I are safe from the destruction and depression in my homeland, my family and I have fresh food and clean water, a free education, and a roof over our heads... and my doggy

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
I'm thankful for the life I'm living, and that I have the opportunity to be with my family once again for Thanksgiving this year. I'm thankful for my family, for being supportive and loving me unconditionally, and for being my motivation when times get tough. I'm thankful for my extended family, especially all of my cousin's young children, for pushing me to be the best role model that I can be for them. I'm thankful that my beautiful dog, Mitzy, is no longer in pain and enjoying lots of cuddles with my Uncle in heaven. I'm thankful for my job, for allowing me to meet new people, and giving me a chance to reach out to those in need and brighten their days. I'm thankful for my best friend, who is the closest thing I have to a sister, and who I cannot imagine living without. I'm thankful for the friends I've met on this game, as well as the lessons I've learned from this community. I'm thankful that I've been so blessed in life, and I hope everyone at one point can feel the same kind of happiness that I feel, and will be just as thankful for.<3

1. my best friend on here @PrettyBlissfulSky - we lost touch a little over the summer, but you are my best friend and I'm so happy we're becoming close again. you crack me up and we can literally be on skype in silence watching vines LOL. and you're so pretty and i relate so much to you. I'm honored to have been your first myvmk friend hehehe <3
2. myvmk in general - even though most of the time I am annoyed with this game, I have met so many loving people on it that I have gotten really close to. it is truly my outlet. when I am feeling lonely or bored, I go on myvmk and I get a chance to retrieve my childhood and talk to people who share the same love for disney that I do. being on myvmk since day 1, I am especially thankful that it has been brought back.
2. my friends, family, and my boyfriend - I am especially close to my whole family, and I am so blessed for that. I also have 3 best friends IRL that I equally love and a loving boyfriend who always puts up with me.

Loving all this thankfulness :aww:

This morning the lady on the radio that won $1000 said how blessed she is and they were like wow we loved to hear that. But she also mentioned you know what you woke up today, you feel good, a new day, the sun is shining, you're blessed.
Be thankful for today, I sure am!

I am thankful for the following:

1. all of my wonderful myvmk friends. Without you guys, I would not be as excited about coming home from vacations. I would like to give a special shout out to the following: @PrettyBlissfulSky @nikholeex3, @awko-taco, @mdawgxo, @Primmy, @Because, @brianaballarina, @Hoppper, @Chernabog, @Cinderella, @Isabel, @PrincesssAriel, @thehannnnaholivia, @Nimmy, @scenegirl15, @Starlina, @LazyBunz, @Magenta, @hayley, @Kasey, @Jackiefianakis, @Sailor, @Oyote, @Tohrukun, @MoitaRose, @Caitlynn, @Loki, @Kelsey, @Erin, @Cutiecas, @Graciee_ @MagicIshaan and @Tay. You guys are all amazing friends and I love you all! You not just are friends to me, but you are also like family.

2. My Amazing Family- I have been on lots of great trips including to: WDW x7, Washington DC x2, New England, NYC, Philadelphia, Herhsey, Hawaii, Alaska, Vancouver, 6 Disney Cruises, Williamsburg, London and Paris

3. Being a Disneyland annual passholder. They are getting expensive and I want to cherish the last 17+ years I've been one

Last edited:
My best friend @nikholeex3, my boyfriend Tim, my family, my best friends Lizzie & Gina who aren't on VMK, my summer camp, and all of my camp friends! You all mean the world to me and I couldn't ask for better people in my life! I love you all so much and I thank God for each and everyone of you everyday! <3

---

Also thankful to be living a healthy, happy life with a roof over my head, a job, and an education.. I know we all complain about work and school, and we might not always have the best days, but not everyone gets these things and I'm so blessed with all of the opportunities I currently have and will receive in my future!

I am thankful for the following:

1. all of my wonderful myvmk friends. Without you guys, I would not be as excited about coming home from vacations. I would like to give a special shout out to the following: @PrettyBlissfulSky @nikholeex3, @awko-taco, @mdawgxo, @Primmy, @Because, @brianaballarina, @Hoppper, @Chernabog, @Cinderella, @Isabel, @PrincesssAriel, @thehannnnaholivia, @Nimmy, @scenegirl15, @Starlina, @LazyBunz, @Magenta, @hayley, @Kasey, @Jackiefianakis, @Sailor, @Oyote, @Tohrukun, @MoitaRose, @Caitlynn, @Loki, @Kelsey, @Erin, @Cutiecas, and @Tay. You guys are all amazing friends and I love you all! You not just are friends to me, but you are also like family.

2. My Amazing Family- I have been on lots of great trips including to: WDW x7, Washington DC x2, New England, NYC, Philadelphia, Herhsey, Hawaii, Alaska, Vancouver, 6 Disney Cruises, Williamsburg, London and Paris

3. Being a Disneyland annual passholder. They are getting expensive and I want to cherish the last 17+ years I've been one
[DOUBLEPOST=1447981930][/DOUBLEPOST]I would just like to say I'm thankful for all of you...Even though I haven't spoken to a few of you in awhile, and some of you don't even play anymore.. you guys still made my days on vmk so exciting and worth playing! @RockStar_PoohBear @mdawgxo @Mitochondria @Floraa @Loki @Isabel @LordBD @Tizzi @Emmar @jewels @Graciee_ @Stealth @CrazyPizza @INFINITYnBEYOND @MagicIshaan @KendallJenner @MsSparkPlug @philitup & a bunch more who don't have a forums account. Thank you all <3

Last edited: