Thanks for bringing back the magic

Fix

Coolest Member
So lately I've just been thinking a lot about this site in general and the quality of gameplay. I know a lot of players, some of my friends even, who've stopped playing this game because it got boring, or they didn't like the staff, or were sick of the recolors.
I just wanted to say how thankful I am that you, the staff, have given me the opportunity to re-experience VMK. VMK was a really big part of my childhood, and I was really upset when it closed. When I discovered this reboot a few years ago, I was so excited to log back in again and experience all of the magic again. I actually expected it to be super glitchy and nothing like the original, but that wasn't the case.
Ya'll got it perfect, down to the music and sound effects. I can't really articulate how thankful I am for that. Oh, and the monorail! My favorite place to hang out in the old VMK. Sure, the gator waiter isn't mobile, and you can't play POTC with AI, but that's not really the magic of VMK for me.
Anyway, while I would like to get served Monte Cristos and experience checkers and a handful of other things, I know that this game is still a work in progress. Amy has done so much already to bring this magic back, and regardless of what's missing, I'm still pretty stoked about what's here.
You guys are awesome and I hope you have a magical day :)

Elite_Dragon

This also made me realize that a lot of the people who play MyVMK now were the kids who used to play it back when the original was open when they were 10... 9 years later and we still come back and play it... and it's really amazing, and I'm glad to be one of them! I've met so many lovely people on this game back then, and now.. I remember playing this game when I was 9 and I don't really know how to describe the feeling when I used to play it, but the closest I could describe it as was I felt at home, it was just pure magical for me... (I drew all of my online friend's characters in my notebook and looked in it every day for hours missing and crying over them so much, I was so obsessed....... I also had a whole diary about it... I was like 9 lol). I've always love Disney and to feel like I was there every single day was amazing. And it warms my heart so much that people obviously felt the same way as me and brought this game back, and I really hope it stays that way... :)