Thanksgiving Shere Hat Giveaway

I'm giving away four. To enter just write a comment of what you're thankful for. I will choose the winners via "!roll (number)" Good luck :D:whee::grizzly: Will end 11/24 11:59pm

Last edited:
Disclaimer: This isn't meant to be a sob story. I realized after that it seems like it is. I promise I'm not asking for sympathy. I just started writing and everything came out as word vomit. If you wanna delete this, please do lol

I'm thankful I had the opportunity to take care of my Gram these last few years. She battled mersa in her heart/spine, two broken hips, a shoulder replacement, and finally bone/pancreatic cancer the last 4 years. I was able to sit with her every day during the summer when I was home from college and care for her and watch the Young and the Restless and talk about who was sleeping with who that day. (Because, seriously, it changed daily.) I started watching DWTS because she always asked me if I did so I finally started this season. She passed away around 5am on October 30th last month.

Holy ********. I just needed to get that out because I've been missing her like crazy. I'm sorry lol This isn't supposed to be some sob story or wanting pity or what not. I really just am thankful that I had the time to spend with her and get to know her the last 4 years.

I am not entering either but I am thankful for my health. I see people and their family members everyday who are at some of the sickest times of their lives. I am thankful that people trust me to care for these individuals in their most vulnerable states.

Hugs @PixieLizzieA I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to let some of the emotion and sadness out. It's great that you were able to (and did) spend her last days together. I'm sure it was priceless for her to have you around. Keep her memory and love strong in your heart. She is up there smiling and dancing. You will see her again. Hugs and Love!

I'll do it later tonight when I get back I can't do it at the moment. Good luck:cheer:[DOUBLEPOST=1480108814][/DOUBLEPOST]I will be doing it now. Sorry it took me so very long to get back and I got lost, but I'll announce the winners in 10 mins via !roll (number)[DOUBLEPOST=1480109047][/DOUBLEPOST]7,3,6,1 @dreaxtina , @Peak , @RockStar_PoohBear , @Cowboy_Pirate Congrats :D

Last edited: