That Song You Have on Repeat

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
lol, not so sure I'd like Pennsylvania...lol

I'm a die hard MIW fan.
Well, well...I certainly like 2:37...I can feel that rush indeed. Good music. Been a while since I've been online lol...just saw the email notification. Hopefully your still painting, yes?

Something to share then hmmm?..

Getting into a newer artist called Peter Gundry lately, his au courant style with a twist on the classical, I find to be very copacetic to my senses. Charming and relaxing when the time comes to unwind anyways..

lol, not so sure I'd like Pennsylvania...lol

Well, well...I certainly like 2:37...I can feel that rush indeed. Good music. Been a while since I've been online lol...just saw the email notification. Hopefully your still painting, yes?

Something to share then hmmm?..

Getting into a newer artist called Peter Gundry lately, his au courant style with a twist on the classical, I find to be very copacetic to my senses. Charming and relaxing when the time comes to unwind anyways..
of course im still painting! and we don't have to live in pennsylvania ;) lol

Well since I listen to more music than I probably should it's not easy having just one song on repeat. Here's three:

Sorry I tried to use Spoilers but for some reason, it does not want to work :dizzy:

Cigarette daydreams - Cage the Elephant (yes still)
Shake me down - Cage the Elephant
Knee socks & Why'd you only call me when you're high - Arctic Monkeys
Panic! At The Disco - Girls/Girls/Boys
Fall Away - Twenty One Pilots
These are all on repeat..like every single day.

Right now since it's getting into finals territory it has definitely been a lot of Hans Zimmer (Pirates, Dark Knight, Inception) and even some of the new Wonder Women theme song from the new BvS movie.

Hunter X Hunter is one of my favorite shows on TV (If you have Netflix go watch it now!) and the soundtrack is amazing! I listen to the full thing all the time as background music when working on projects or writing papers for school. I skip the classic and go straight to the 2011 soundtrack it's much better.